Password Problems

I’ve spent all morning trying to change my password because apparently it was compromised. But now, I’m just logged out of everything and DC won’t let me log back in. When I use my old password, it says ‘unknown error.’ When I use my new password, it says ‘unknown error’. When I click ‘Forgot Password’ and try to change it that way, it says ‘9999 Unknown error.’ I’m really frustrated–I’m paying a lot of money for this app and now I can’t even log in. Can anyone please help?

Hey @K.Bookwyrm, I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your account. Unfortunately, the Community moderators do not have access to account details or the technical system. Please reach out to our Billing & Technical Support team at:
yourdcu.com/submit

They’ll be able to get you sorted out ASAP! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m currently having this exact same issue. I’ve sent a ticket request and am waiting for a response. How long did it take for you to get a reply? Sucks this happened to me the day before Thanksgiving. I feel like I might not get this resolved for a while… :frowning:

I’m sorry to hear you’re having this issue, @georgegonzalez85.33497! If you can let us know your ticket number, we’ll be happy to look into this a little more for you.

Thank you so much @Green.Lantern My support ticket number is: 760485

I actually got a reply pretty fast (within a couple days), but it took a few back-and-forth emails to make it clear what was wrong. I think it was sped along because I made it clear that I wasn’t happy that I was paying for a service I couldn’t use, haha. Eventually, about two weeks later, I got an email back from someone who wasn’t who I was originally in contact with (I’m assuming they were a higher-up or a coworker) saying they had fixed the problem. Now, it wasn’t fixed, but DC had fixed the issue on their end—alongside their technological problem, I had a problem with Chrome. Now, I don’t know if you have/use Chrome, but if you do, hopefully this next bit helps you.

I cleared my cache and cookies, and uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome three times. :sweat_smile: You can find out if you have that same Chrome problem by trying to log in through an incognito window or another browser like Safari. It turned out that there was some mysterious issue with the specific Chrome gmail account I use to log into DC. I still have no idea what was wrong. Wishing you the best of luck!

I’ve been having some problems resetting my password. I’m currently logged in off of a password created for me by the support team. However when I go to change my password now that I’m able to log in, it gives me a message saying “9999 unknown error”. It doesn’t matter what I put into the new password screen, I always get that message. I guess I can log in using the support password for now. Though I’m hoping this is fixed soon so I can use a password of my own. Customer support asked for the make/model of the device I’m using for the app. I replied but I haven’t heard anything back yet.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m sorry to hear you’re having password issues. As mentioned above, moderators don’t have access to any accounts or systems, so we’re unfortunately unable to look into that for you while you await a response from the support team. What I can suggest in the meantime is to try clearing your cache/cookies through your mobile browser if you haven’t already.

As a sidenote, due to the upcoming holiday, response times from the CS team may vary as we have much fewer people on. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in the meantime!

2 Likes