Panel-A-Day Brought To You By House of Horror

Day 11 Ghosts 2 (2020)

6 Likes

I want more issues of this I love it.

3 Likes

I know! There were only 2 issues and I figured they could have done more considering this was a digital first and released when no other comics were coming out.

3 Likes

I was thinking what’s going on? Did they forget that they haven’t dropped any of these in forever. Idk it was even over lol.

3 Likes

That was my reaction for the Birds of Prey book too!!! I was all sorts of excited when that first came out and then sad like 3 weeks later haha.

2 Likes

I was just thinking the exact same thing. I read it for BOP club. Than I asked @Razzzcat why haven’t they dropped anymore lately? That’s when, again, I found out that was it. No more made…

3 Likes

The biggest thing that we have to remember is that those digital books were reprints from the Walmart books. While Superman, Batman, and I think Wonder Woman all got additional stories for those series no one else did.

3 Likes

True. Shame cuz l loved em all

3 Likes

With the exception of Injustice and DC Bombshells I don’t think there has been a real big digital book in a long time.

3 Likes

Day 13 - The Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 3

7 Likes

Put that on out of context chaos. It will get love.

3 Likes

Day 14 - The Spectre 33 (1992)

6 Likes

Day 15 - Hellblazer 21

7 Likes

Day 16 - Deadman: Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 2

7 Likes

Day 17 - Constantine 1 (2013)

7 Likes

Day 18 - Constantine 3 (2013)

7 Likes

I missed yesterday by accident so I am gonna post 2 panels today!

Day 19 - DCeased: Dead Planet 1

Day 20 - Wasteland 1

7 Likes

Read low, low woods today finally. Loved it!!!

4 Likes

That was a great book!!! It definitely took some turns that I wasn’t expecting. Do you have a favorite scene from that book that you can share here?

4 Likes

Not on hand I can look for one?

3 Likes