Paging The Riddler. The front desk is looking for The Riddler...

pours a half cup Would you enjoy some cream, sugar, marshmallows, and/or a snapped in half Twizzler you can use as a straw and after coffee treat?

1 Like

No thanks, so are you The Riddler? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
  • stands by the percolator, says " Ah, the percolatiions are imminent! Twin Peaks has nothing on this coffee*

You want a pastry to go with your half cup Rf?

1 Like

LOL! No Thanks! Now I’m wondering what James Bond would do nex? RUN!!!:grin:

2 Likes

Bond would stay for a full cup and a crawler.

2 Likes

And a biscotti.

3 Likes

You should work at Ace 'O Clubs at Metroplois, they make great coffee and food! :hamburger::fries::spaghetti::sandwich::cut_of_meat::tea::beers::cup_with_straw:

3 Likes

Dude, I grill a choice steak. Want one with your special brew, buddy?

4 Likes

I’ll take a drive throu, bye!

2 Likes

One does not get a steak at the drive through my good sir. It is simply unheard of!

…exceptions can be made though.

4 Likes

So Vroom is the Riddler! That’s why he kept asking if I wanted coffee and steak because hhe was copying the episode from Gotham! Thankyou Ab! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not The Riddler. Thank you for thinking of me as being of the caliber of person that works at DCU though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am also not the Riddler, but I now know what you really think of me, @Reganfan78! :frowning:

:slightly_frowning_face: I’m sorry Harleys Puddin, I think you’re a nice guy and not the Riddler. I don’t want to make you sad and upset, so I’m really am sorry, you’re Harleys Puddin one of the DC Mods.

2 Likes

If HP isn’t The Riddler and I certainly am not, then…who is?

Oh, it’s Alf. Clearly.

Alf from Melmack? That alien is hilarious! I thought he always had to hide in a kitchen everytime the Riddler came to visit! :grin:

1 Like

Harleys Puddin hasn’t come back and posted, man I really hurt his feeling! :slightly_frowning_face: Wish I never started guessing who the Riddler is! Sorry Harleys Puddin! You can ban me from community board if you want.

1 Like

If Alf (alias Gordon Shumway) is Riddler…it’d be no Small Wonder to conceal “My Secret Identity” (as he would think it mind you, because I am not him) as he ate Gummy Bears while being the Head of the Class with Charles in Charge of our Arrested Development that was Saved By The Bell.

2 Likes

I’m just trying to apologize to Harleys Puddin, anything to make him happy, I was wrong to think he’s a Riddler, maybe he needs a crowbar to cheer him up!

2 Likes

He’d probably prefer a riddle.

1 Like