Overall #1 DC Character?

Hero, Villian , Anti-Hero,Anti-Villian, Cosmic Entity ? …Doesn’t Matter Pick Your #1 Overall FAVORITE CHARACTER ???
Man or Woman or Child or Dead , ETC.ETC…

ONLY 1 Person tho

My choice is
Th’Main Man LOBO

7 Likes

Hitman (Tommy Monaghan)

6 Likes

Timber Wolf

6 Likes

Myself.

5 Likes

Batman

5 Likes

:0_the_question_jlu:

6 Likes

Oddly enough, my #1 DC Character is the same one that’s at the top of my Top 10 DC Characters:wink:

Trixie Magruder

Always and forever.

7 Likes

everytime i get to pick i always pick JASONNNNN PETER TODDDDDD said it for the peeps in the back

5 Likes

hola @MatthewHecht

5 Likes

Batman

5 Likes

lol loyal fan i can digg

4 Likes

ikr !!!

4 Likes

Barbara Gordon!

5 Likes

Hmmmmm interestinggggg​:thinking:

3 Likes

IMG_7057

tumblr_2e3e55d3ec7c692293b05dee23245c3e_3b94e6cb_500

giphy

IMG_0771

200w (5)

IMG_6040

(Sorry I get a little carried away sometimes. :grin:)

6 Likes

Nooooo , Thank you lol was a Welcome wake up lol love seeing Diana
May I know why she’s absolute #1 fav ?

4 Likes

Well, maybe because she is such a dichotomy. Is she a pacifist or a warrior? Is she a goddess or mortal? A daughter of Zeus or clay come to life? An idealist or a realist? Does she come from an advanced peace-loving country or a backwards-facing warrior isolationists? All of these things and more?

She is the oldest and most recognized of female superheros, but also the one most difficult to really understand. Her story has gone through so many iterations over the decades.

The prime factor is that I think I imprinted on Lynda Carter watching Wonder Woman in my youth in the 70’s. You never forget your first love, after all. :00_wonder_woman_stars:

4 Likes

I agree 1000% & wheeew that 1st love thing man ? yeaaaa you hit the nail on the head with that one lol cool beans I can absoloutely digg it for sure

4 Likes