Out of Context Chaos!

Injustice series

8 Likes

I just read Injustice 1, 2, and Ground Zero this week! All of us quarantine reading together without knowing! We should have had a read along!

2 Likes

We totally should’ve cuz I just did the exact same thing. I just finished 4hrs ago maybe?

2 Likes

I finished yesterday! Well next time I’ll just ask if anyone’s reading what I am. Are you reading The Question next?

2 Likes

I do too. I was gonna say it but there was too good of a flow of pics at that point. Both shows are great too. Comedy Central with Patrick Warburton & the newer version on Amazon. Comedy Central one got cancelled but it was still good. Prime one is hilarious.

1 Like

Im actually reading the Question now. I took a break I’m on Peter David’s Supergirl. Let me look at notebook & see how far I got on Question.

2 Likes

I’m on #25 (1986) obviously but just in case. I can read Supergirl. Then when u get to #25 LMK. I’ve read 24 so I can jump back in on #25 when you finish #24.

2 Likes

I love the prime one!I think it got cancelled to didn’t it?

1 Like

Id be down to join you guys in a read along!

2 Likes

Ok I’ll tag u from the page. He’s on his way to #25 of Question I’m reading Supergirl (Peter David) til he gets there.

2 Likes

Supergirl (1996)

4 Likes

Supergirl (1996)

4 Likes

Supergirl (1996) annual #2 Pulp Heroes

4 Likes

6 Likes

@JeepersItsTheJamags Thrak! Get a haircut dammit!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Justice League Elite

6 Likes

Justice League Elite

3 Likes

Justice League Elite

4 Likes

I see you’ve been reading doomsday clock @GL-Batophobia, I loved it, might go back and re read it since I have more time for reading now!

4 Likes