Opinions on the CW dc shows?

They’re whack

I honestly don’t get why there judged so harshly. I’ve watched them all in order since they’ve started & there’s been some questionable spots, maybe? But I love all of them. I do agree that Gotham is a cut above the cw lineup, but considering the abundance of episodes & seasons they put out I think they do a great job.

1 Like

Good Morming. And Happy Thanksgiving. I’m actually on a hunt for a Co-Host. My question for you is are you interested in talking about all things dc. Arrowverse, Multiverse. My twitter page explains it all. Just let me know if you’re interested.

Good Morming. And Happy Thanksgiving. I’m actually on a hunt for a Co-Host. My question for you is are you interested in talking about all things dc. Arrowverse, Multiverse. My twitter page explains it all. Just let me know if you’re interested.

The Flash is my favorite, but that will change when Batwoman comes out! Arrow is good it’s just a little hard to follow.

1 Like

I actually like them. I get they are not some peoples cup of tea, but if you take into consideration the network you can get past some of the downfalls. I really enjoy them and I am in my 40s. I just like all things comic related and can forgive the love triangle and young peoples drama they like to play up.

1 Like

RIP

I’m in my 40’s too. Maybe we can’t see the downside cuz we grew up with 2-3 channels & if the president was speaking that was what was on every channel. There’s never been this much comic content on tv at once since I’ve been alive. I don’t feel like it’s forced either, seems to me they put thought into each episode. Just a thought…

1 Like

Well idk bout everyone else but I would like to see Gotham branch into a Batman series and connect with the arrowverse. I mean they introduced a Superman. And he is amazing. The best Superman in this millennial. And there has been many references about Batman in supergirl, arrow, and the flash.
Titans is it’s own thing and it’s by far the best one. But dc and cw can pull it off with Batman.

1 Like