#OnlyIn... A Comedy Thread

True, but I can’t relate :sweat_smile:.

#OnlyInGotham do you fall in love with the hot guy next door, only to find out that he’s a gun carrying vigilante, who’s using the apartment next door as a safe house, who died and came back, which makes him hotter than before, and that he has daddy issues just like you :joy:, so you put a ring on it :ring:.

(Context, all of this was from a fic that I wrote, but don’t expect it to be posted somewhere)

4 Likes

#OnlyInGotham you can see a gargoyle on your local Pizza Hut
Greg Capullo made this joke at a con I went to

6 Likes

Nice, I like it :+1:

4 Likes

#OnlyInConeyIsland will you see a flying ball of what appears to be poop in the air, and you pray that it doesn’t land on you.

4 Likes

You’ll find how politeness and good manners make the air sweet and keeps those worrisome frowns and wrinkles off your face (boop), so the next time you are having yourself a box social with your pals in Binder Square and some of our resident misunderstood non-heroes show up and are in need of some attention, be sure to address them with a “Mister” and a smile! :smile: As sure as a bluejay’s song I know Misters Atom, Banjo, and Mind will be so appreciative.

#onlyinfawcett #fawcettcitynice

4 Likes

#OnlyInGotham is it legal to keep a cow in your basement.

6 Likes

Found this one on Tumblr.

#OnlyInGotham

4 Likes

:fleur_de_lis: Knitted Marver & Whetstone, Est. 2014 :fleur_de_lis:
Neighborhood Knitting & Coffee Bar + Butcher’s & Charcuterie

x1851

#OnlyInBurnside

2 Likes

This is so true :laughing:

2 Likes

#Truth :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

But we can’t lie though, the coffee is good in Burnside, its one of the reasons why I go to Burnside :rofl:

2 Likes

It is a bit hipsterish, but my gurrrlll loves it sooo much. :smiley: :00_batgirl1: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

#OnlyInBlueValley the floor is way harder than those thick walls. My back still aches.

4 Likes

I mean, as long as the hipsters are focusing on their studying for their technical degrees and ignore me, I can’t be disturbed.

And oh yeah, #OnlyInBurnside do college students go for something in the technology field, and literally NOTHING ELSE! English and Psych majors, you go elsewhere! :rofl:

(As a college student, I’m allowed to make this joke)

2 Likes

#OnlyInBlueValley everybody constantly ignores this guy.

1 Like

#OnlyInGotham are you afraid to go to Pauli’s diner on the week of Halloween because you never know if there’s gonna be fear gas there.

Actually… #OnlyInGotham Halloween gets taken to a whole new level. Good thing we survived Halloween this year, and its now November. Nothing to fear right?.. Right???

1 Like

I promised to not rest until it was no longer Halloween in Gotham every day. I miss my bed.

1 Like

I forget you have one.

1 Like

Born in Gotham, matured fully in Metropolis, spent some time in Coast City (before…stuff :0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan: went down there), enjoy the occasional dalliance between Keystone and Central City and I make business trip treks to Fawcett City, where their marvelous pizza makes one say “Holey moley!” time and again.

Only in Metropolis do phone booths still exist.

2 Likes

#OnlyInMetropolis could you wake up in an abandoned space station, only in your pjs, with every other resident of your city!

2 Likes