Only 2 weeks of Titans left!

I feel sad, I’ve gotten hooked on this show and it’s almost over!

1 Like

Yeah sad but true

2 Likes

It’s sad but this is what I love about this. We get new stuff every Friday. Cause right after Titans ends we get Young Justice

4 Likes

I like Titans just fine and will be eagerly anticipating the next season after this one ends, but I love Young Justice, so I can’t wait for it to come back and be the new Friday Hotness.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to rewatch them. I’ve watched every episode only once. Which took tons of restraint, but I knew it would pay off to wait & watch em all in a row. Like my buddies on this thread said by the time I do that it will be YJ time.

3 Likes

@Dcgoddessofmayhem This is very true, but now it gives us something to look forward to!

1 Like

Very true, now I’m gonna sit here and wait for Harley Quinn lmao… and than for Titans to come back :joy::joy: although I will be tuning in for Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol. I haven’t read much in their comics but if they’re half as good as Titans I’m sold!

2 Likes

@djd omg yeah I can’t wait to go back and binge, I do the same with Gotham once it comes to Netflix. Young Justice will be cool but I’ve never been super into them. I want Harley to get here so I’ll still be watching Young Justice until than :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Dcgoddessofmayhem Yessss! I am so with you on that! I am super stoked for Harley Quinn.:raised_hands:

I’m excited for Young Justice. Stargirl and Harley Quinn is whatever but Doom Patrol and especially Swamp Thing is what I got my eyes on after Titans

1 Like

Can I join the HQ party, please? It’s my second most anticipated DCU original.

1 Like

@Vroom Yessss! Step into the dark side (HQ party) we have cookies *insert evil laugh :laughing:

1 Like

Cookies you say? Put up the sign, I’m sold!

1 Like

Dcgoddessofmayhem

Yes binging is the best. I can’t wait for all of the shows on here. Literally not 1 I’m not already a huge fan of. Rewatching Titans when it’s done is gonna be like watching a 12+ hr DC movie, can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Also, I did the same with Gotham dcgoddessofmayhem & all the arrowverse shows on Netflix & all the animated shows & movies on fire stick.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll also be binge watching Titans soon after watching the last episode

2 Likes

@Vroom :cookie::cookie::raised_hands:

1 Like

Alright, Cookie Time! devours cookies like Cookie Monster To paraphrase Oliver: “May have I some more please?”

Cookies and Harley go together really well. Who knew? Thank you WSS =)

1 Like

@Vroom, Funny thing is I’m actually making homemade cookies today!

WhySoSerious-lo

Mmm…what kind?