One Way To Help The World- DC Style

I’ve got a little game idea that I wanna try out!
Pick one DC character that you can be with and describe how you’d team up with them to try to benefit the planet! Rather that be taking down criminals, saving the environment or stopping the Flash from screwing up the timeline! :wink: Afterwards tag someone to see how they would help! I’ll start (You can post even if not tagged!)

I would team up with Aquaman to try and clean up the oceans as much as we could! I tag @SuperBlueGrodd

8 Likes

Starting an orphanage in China with Kong Kenan Superman.
@TravisMorgan

6 Likes

So we can’t take the Easy Route, Pick Ivy and “help Nature” lol

8 Likes

I would work with a GL ( probably Kyle) in stopping air pollution. ( awesome idea for a thread @comicswithjordan!)
@capo-mage

6 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would work with Mr. Terrific to create a clean energy source (like hydrogen fusion) so we could reduce global warming and help raise the third world out of poverty.

@capo-mage You’re up!

6 Likes

My bad been reading comics. I would team up with Mera & help the pollution of the Oceans. To be fair… I would team up with Mera to pollute the Oceans too. Totally kidding, I’m just saying… I’d do whatever she told me.

@MACJR.1962 you’re up…

4 Likes

I would work with Superman to find ways to reduce CO2 and other greenhouse gasses out of the atmosphere. This would help cool down the planet to what used to be normal.

With careful management, we could keep the earth at a comfortable temperature, not too hot, or too cold, even as other factors try to shift the planet into another ice age, or into a planet too hot to live on.

@biff_pow, your turn.

MACJR

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i’d team up with wonder woman and her lasso and expose corruption in politics and industry. instead of being sworn in on a book, they swear in on that baby.

@JeepersItsTheJamags

2 Likes