One Page Panel Of DC Comics

A while back @HubCityQuestion made a thread of a 2 pages panel from DC Comics, Double-Page Splash Spotting, hope he doesn’t mind me doing a spin–off or a sequel thread to his. :slightly_smiling_face:
Here we look at one page panel, I was reading this comic a minute ago and thought I should do this, and what a great way to start it!

Action Comic #866
Artist: Gary Frank

Can’t wait to see what other one page panel everyone will fine in DC comics. :smiley:

13 Likes

The Batman Adventures: Mad Love
Artist: Bruce Timm

11 Likes

Red Hood And The Outlaws(2016) #3

Writer: Scott Lobdell
Artist: Dexter Soy

9 Likes

9 Likes

Batman Ego and other tales

Artist: Tim Sale

8 Likes

Mike Grell

GL/GA #92 from the days when every comic had a one page splash as the first page.

7 Likes

The Dark Knight Returns has so many great one page splashes it’s hard to pick just one. Frank Miller is the man.

7 Likes

A Masterpiece.

8 Likes

When I read it I hear Adam West’s voice which just cracks me up.

6 Likes

It was written to be read that way.

6 Likes

one of the best pages in comic book history imo.

6 Likes

Yes, my daughter and I are amazing.

6 Likes

It was certainly a seismic change in the comics world. Frank Miller’s art and writing changed comics and especially Batman to this day. Every page of The Dark Knight Returns is one of the best pages in comics history.

6 Likes

Thankyou everybody, all of them look great! Please keep it going. :grinning:

5 Likes

I didn’t keep track of where I got these, but here are some one-page panels I have saved. I just like scenes of Wonder Woman looking serious and saying things in a threatening manner:

When someone tries some nonsense:

This is when you listen carefully:

Okay, you’re in trouble now!

This one is the best one-pager ever!

9 Likes

8 Likes

You do work well with teens.

8 Likes

I can’t pass up the chance to post many masterful one pagers from my hero Mike Grell of my favorite character the Warlord.

11 Likes

What a masterpiece! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

That’s why it deserves to be digitized (and get an omnibus).

7 Likes