On Display Collection

I keep putting a few pics here and there so I’m just going to get it out at once and get it out of my system.
My main focus has been collecting prints and I have many more than I have on display. In two pics, you can see that I attached frames back to back and added wire so when I want to change them I just flip them around. I also have a portfolio.
Jaws is my favorite movie so that’s self explanatory.
Lego became a problem kind of gradually then I started getting customs and then built a Hall of Justice then I had too many Batman and had to divide them. I have 2 shadow boxes and both got wrecked. One is just Batman characters and I built cave pieces and a rooftop and Arkham jail cells. That fell apart months ago and the Hall of Justice fell apart oh maybe 30 minutes ago when I went to take a picture. The whole Green Lantern row collapsed. I swore. My dog ran and hid. I also have customs for Metal and new real sets to add.
The craziest part is what I have stored. I have the entire original Batman Animated MIB, the entire DCC Batman Animated, most of JLU opened, the Greg Capullo designer series line, random Mattel and DCC, Funko and McFarlane Jaws, WB store Batman Maquettes, and probably more I forgot. Oh yeah, Hot Toys Dark Knight, Ledger Joker, Man of Steel, WW, Arkham Batman, Joker, and Red Hood.
And over the years I sold off whole collections of The Simpsons, Star Wars, statues, original DC direct, the whole original Masters of the Universe (which I regret). And I have a lot that I would sell but it’s either a hassle or just not valuable.
When I list it all it seems kind of ridiculous. My brain knows I don’t need all of it if it’s in storage but my heart isn’t there yet for these things.

5 Likes

5 Likes

The Justice League comes out on Christmas Eve to fight the War on Christmas.

3 Likes

I feel quite bad for you, how long did it take you to make? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Jaw is dropping!

2 Likes

I work in an elementary school so Batman is keeping us safe from germs. (It doesn’t work. Kids will be the death of us all.)

4 Likes

Hours over the years. The Lego repairs more come down to time and sorting pieces and I have to be in a special mood for that.

2 Likes

My LEGO collection is lacking. So are my comics. And posters. And everything else…

2 Likes

I like it all and love some of it, but a lot is impulse buying. Or buying as if some day I will have a collection room or something. A big sell off will come some day but that process is such a pain in the blank that I keep putting it off.

2 Likes

It’s even in the kitchen. This post has been a dose of reality. Overdose.

2 Likes

@SWhite That is a fantastic collection! You are a great LEGO builder! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Nice moon knight figure

2 Likes

Mezco. I’m not even a huge MK fan but that thing is a beauty. Except living in constant fear of it getting dirty.

2 Likes

That Moon Knight figure is awesome

1 Like