Old Time Radio + Movie Serial Hero Listen Along 📻 Tom Corbett + Green Hornet 📻 Sunday November 21 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET / 6 pm CT

Old Time Radio + 40s Serial Hero Listen Along / WAL :radio: Tom Corbett Radio + Green Hornet Serial:radio: Sunday November 21st 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET / 7 pm CT

It’s time again for the once-a-month Sunday Evening [Old Time Radio Action Heroes] :radio: Listen-Along :radio: 7 pm ET / 4 pm PT / 6 pm CT, open to one and ALL!!!

51R+1zAevgL.SY445

2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the end of the weekend!!!

First, we’ll listen to a Tom Corbett early 1950s Radio Show episode and then we’ll leap over to The Green Hornet for a serial movie episode from 1940!

Tom Corbett, Space Cadet 1950’s Radio Show: The Missing Rocket Scout, Part 1 [1952-01-08]

Youtube: Tom Corbett, Space Cadet Radio Show from 1952 The Missing Rocket Scout, Part 1 - YouTube
Google Drive MP3 file: Tom Corbett, Space Cadet 1952-01-08 - 03) The Missing Rocket Scout, Part 1 [1952-01-08].mp3 - Google Drive

Then, around 7:24 pm Eastern Time / 4:24 pm Pacific Time / 6:24 pm Central Time, we’ll switch over to:

The Green Hornet 1940’s Serial: Chapter 1 - The Tunnel of Terror:
On Youtube: The Green Hornet (Chapter 1 - The Tunnel of Terror) - YouTube

or

On Archive.org (you can download the mp4 if you like, but it’s HUGE)
The Green Hornet: Chapter 1 - The Tunnel of Terror : Henry MacRae : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

See you Sunday!!!

4 Likes

Check out this 45 second intro for …TOM CORBETT, SPACE CADET!!! (brought to you by…PEP!)

2 Likes

@discordia57 @clucktrent @patterson65.37405 @Jurisdiction @Bar-El @Vroom @Aquamon @Jay_Kay @RexRebel @Reaganfan78

4 Likes

Oh this is so cool! I’ve never explored the Green Hornet and know as much about him as I know about The Shadow which is like basically nothing. Although I’m feeling like I’m getting the Shadow now thanks to you @Don-El!

3 Likes

@Jared-El_Wayne @JusKris-El

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!

3 Likes

You bet!

One of the challenges with this particular regular LAL / WAL is it’s not a club so I don’t have a group I can reach out to by message too easily.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was just trying to determine.

3 Likes

Sounds fun. I’ll try to make it.

3 Likes

I’m hoping this new day and time between football games can work.

2 Likes

I just changed my settings so anytime something is posted in the WAL category ill get notified.

2 Likes

Oh do show us how to do that please!

2 Likes

Ok go the the Clubs & Events Category and change the subcategory option from All to Watch Alongs. Then see what your notifications settings are by what the blue bell is set to and change it to Watching! If it has the exclamation point then it’s set like mine below!

1 Like

Thank you I was thinking that was just for specific events

2 Likes

I just remembered I better bookmark this so I remember to show up myself Sunday evening / afternoon.

2 Likes

:rofl: love the bookmark so long as I remember to do it first lmao

2 Likes

I needed a bookmark for the bookmark on this one LOL

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Our very special event is in about 6 hours!

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

2 Likes