Old Time Radio + 50s TV Hero Listen Along / WAL 📻 “The Shadow” + Tom Corbett 📻 Thursday October 28th 5 pm PT / 8 pm ET / 7 pm CT

Old Time Radio / Serial and 50s TV Hero Listen Along / Watch Along :radio: “The Shadow” PLUS Tom Corbett Space Cadet :radio: Thursday October 28th 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT / 7 pm CT

The Shadow 1930’s Radio Show: The Shadow #153 - The Man Who Murdered Time January 1st 1039! 24 minutes

Youtube: The Shadow #153 The Man Who Murdered Time January 1st 1039 - YouTube

Google Drive: The Shadow #153 - The Man Who Murdered Time [1939-01-01].mp3 - Google Drive

A mad scientist, who is dying from an incurable heart disease, builds a time machine. He then relives December 31 over and over again so that he can repeatedly kill his cousin who has wronged him. The Shadow in this episode has the ability to sense changes to the natural flow of time!

Then, our second short feature: Tom Corbett: Space Cadet 1950s TV: on Youtube Video: Runaway Rocket May 22nd 1954 (active link just below for Youtube version):

While conducting a space trial for a new type of speedy scout ship, Commander Arkwright, Captain Strong and Cadet Rattison’s vessel veers into the path of the Sun after an electrical short-circuit.

Both are action packed thrillers, not for the timid!!!

4 Likes

Details and links to be posted later

2 Likes

Is this for the adventures of Superman?

1 Like

No that’s the first Thursday of the month

2 Likes

These are some friends of Superman

2 Likes

Oh ok

2 Likes

We’d love to have you check this out with us all free all the time

2 Likes

i’ll see if i can

2 Likes

It’s very early in the evening

1 Like

Details now posted. Hope to see many of you in 2 days!

2 Likes

Woah I almost missed this post! I love these Shadow gigs!! So spooky and perfect for Halloween!!! I can’t wait!!

2 Likes

This one features an over the top evil villain AND super sci fi Shadow superpowers that put Batman to shame!

3 Likes

ok, time to promote!

@discordia57 @Vroom @Reaganfan78 @patterson65.37405 @clucktrent @Jay_Kay @RexRebel @D4RK5TARZ @Zontar_of_Pellucidar

6 Likes

As there is no World Series game that night, I should be able to make it.

2 Likes

Whew!

1 Like

should i be offended that i was left out lol

i’ll be there btw

1 Like

Thanks pal. I left you and SuperSupermanfan @Bar-El since you already posted notes here.

3 Likes

ah I see. I don’t think I’ve ever been to a listen-a-long without you and @Bar-El

3 Likes

8 p.m. Eastern is nice and early for a school night

3 Likes

Wait it’s a school night, I have to be in bed early then.:rofl:

3 Likes