Old Time Radio + Movie Serial Hero Listen Along đź“» Tom Corbett + Green Hornet đź“» Sunday December 19th 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET / 6 pm CT

It’s time again for the once-a-month Sunday Evening [Old Time Radio Action Heroes] :radio: Listen-Along :radio: 7 pm ET / 4 pm PT / 6 pm CT, open to one and ALL!!!

2 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the end of the weekend!!!

First, we’ll listen to a Tom Corbett early 1950s Radio Show episode and then we’ll leap over to The Green Hornet for a serial movie episode from 1940!

Tom Corbett, Space Cadet Radio Show The Missing Rocket Scout, Part 2 (conclusion) January 10th, 1952 The cadets are shipwrecked in the asteriod belt, while looking for Captain Parker!

Youtube: Tom Corbett, Space Cadet Radio Show 1952 "The Missing Rocket Scout, Part 2" (conclusion) - YouTube 23 1/2 minutes

Google Drive: Tom Corbett, Space Cadet 1952-01-10 - 04) The Missing Rocket Scout, Part 2 [1952-01-10].mp3 - Google Drive 23 1/2 minutes

Then, around 7:25 pm Eastern Time / 4:25 pm Pacific Time / 6:25 pm Central Time, we’ll switch over to:

The Green Hornet 1940’s Serial Movie Episode : Chapter 2 – The Thundering Terror

thundering32

Britt Reid (Gordon Jones), newspaper publisher, is waging war against the racketeers. Masked as “The Green Hornet,” he hunts the biggest of all game—public enemies that even the G-men cannot reach with his valet Kato!

Youtube: The Green Hornet (Chapter 2 - The Thundering Terror) - YouTube

See you Sunday the 19th!!!

3 Likes

Old Time Radio Listener Alert! A week and a day from today…

@discordia57 @clucktrent @patterson65.37405 @Jurisdiction @Bar-El @Vroom @RexRebel @Reaganfan78

6 Likes

I’ll try to make it. Football may supersede however, depending on what games are afoot.

hopes that Blue Coal will be used to keep the gathering warm

4 Likes

I’m hoping no one really wants to see the 4:25 p.m. eastern Time game that day

4 Likes

IDK what the games are yet, but I’m guessing it’s a clunker?

2 Likes

ill try but i cant guarantee ill be there

3 Likes

What Football team is your favorite? :slightly_smiling_face: Mine is Seahawks.:football:

3 Likes

My top two are the Broncos and Cardinals (not in that, or any other, order though).

Right now, one of those teams is Stinko McDinko, while the other may (as ESPN’s Chris Berman is fond of saying) “Go. All. The. Way!”

The question now is, who is Green Hornet’s favorite football team?

2 Likes

Probably the Jets, cause it’s a green team that fly!:grin:

2 Likes

We can be pretty sure who his favorite basketball team is, I bet.

2 Likes

Should be able to make it.

3 Likes

I will be here!!!

2 Likes

Sunday is the new Wednesday

3 Likes

Hard to believe it’s the weekend already.
Looking forward to seeing whoever is free to join Sunday evening for our Listen Along!

@discordia57 @clucktrent @patterson65.37405 @Jurisdiction @Bar-El @Vroom @RexRebel @Reaganfan78

4 Likes

I’ll be there

2 Likes

I’ll have company over, but if I can make it, I will. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely a busy time of year

2 Likes

Thanks pal!

2 Likes

For the one in late January I plan to go back to the Shadow as well

2 Likes

Excellent Choice.