Old Time Radio + 50s TV Hero Listen Along / WAL đŸ“» “The Shadow” + Tom Corbett đŸ“» Thursday October 28th 5 pm PT / 8 pm ET / 7 pm CT

One crazy thing about the Tom Corbett series is, it’s one of the first television series. It ran eventually on all four TV networks back then in the early 1950s and then two years after it was on TV, it showed up on radio 
which is the opposite of what happened with Superman!

2 Likes

I loves me some old-timey radio, telly and The Shadow, but tonight is the Cardinals vs. Packers game, so I’ll have to pass, sorry to say.

Maybe next time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh sorry I was hoping the game would start at 9 p.m. Eastern

2 Likes

It starts at 5:20, my time. Of course, the actual game may not start then, but I’ll be watching, all the same.

I like the Packers fine, but I hope the Cards cut the cheese, and then some.

Will they, Shadow?

“The Shadow knows!”

I’ll take that as a “yes”, Mr. Cranston! :hugs:

1 Like

Tough time of year to run listen alongs for sure

3 Likes

As a guy whose Sunday Superman WALs are right smack in the midst of Sunday afternoon football, I know that all too well. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m considering doing something once a month on early Sunday evenings / late Sunday afternoons your time, but I’ll be mindful of what you’re doing.

3 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Also keep @Bar-El in mind, as I think she has Smallville Fan Club stuff on Sunday as well.

4 Likes

Halloween will be the last one though so you’re in the clear! The season 1 WALs are Saturday nights :smiley:

4 Likes

Saturday afternoon, in my neck of the woods. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In an hour and 15 minutes, the Shadow will again visit the DC Community, so I suggest getting a grip! He’s a way scary guy, see? Well he doesn’t usually let you actually see him, he just wants you to hear him and his hideous laugh!

Maybe Tom Corbett and his friends will save us from the Shadow, who knows!

The Sha-dow knows
 hahaha

3 Likes

He’s an ambush-style kind of man, I hear

4 Likes

wait this isn’t a continuation of something else, is it, @Don-El?

1 Like

Nope it’s one self-contained story

2 Likes

Both tonight are

2 Likes

good to know. thanks!

1 Like

I’m here!

1 Like

whoa. and is that a ghostie you brought along?

1 Like

I am happy to say that I finally made it back to hang with the gang! I’m looking forward to the Shadow, and I’ve never heard Tom Corbett before. This should be fun!

3 Likes

nope. it’s a kelpie

2 Likes