Official NYCC Announcements Hot Off The Press!

So no word on if or when the app is getting more places to stream from, like the switch, ps4 smart tvs. I was kinda hoping they would give us something on it

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion: Please, please, please create a DC trivia game show!!!

4 Likes

Wait a minute…why are the new animated movies coming to the service 3 months after release instead of same day as the dvd? That’s a major buzzkill

8 Likes

Wasn’t Harley Quinn supposed to release in October? Why’d it get pushed back?

2 Likes

Really pumped for Superman: Red Son. I love crazy stories like that.

2 Likes

I don’t even no where to begin I’m just gonna give a big frag yeah! To all that DC goodness

3 Likes

This all sounds awesome.
Harley’s Date is great.
Bizzaro sounds like so much fun. Can’t wait for it.
Community 2.0 sounds great. And the events with special guests sounds awesome.
Comics big as always.
DC Movies sounds great. 30 days seems long but in normaly buy digital anyway. So I’ll just have a fun rewatch when I forgot a lot of it when they come here.
DCYou sounds awesome. Definitely have some ideas. Always nice to see the community get a shot.

A lot of Awesome stuff. Can’t wait for all this. It going to be great.

4 Likes

This is all fantastic - but “Community Week” is at that top of my excitement list - it’s less than 3 weeks away! Can’t wait for the special guests and Anna Diop!

4 Likes

*the top

1 Like

BizzaroTV sounds awesome. I know a bunch of people that will dig this type of content.

2 Likes

:superhero: Wooooooo Hoooooo! :superhero: Keep the Good Times a Rolling! Thanks DCU! :superhero: (& TimeWarner for not squishing us yet :hugs:)

4 Likes

Can we make suggestions for characters to be featured in BizzaroTV? I’d like to see an episode about the Challengers of the Unknown or the Atomic Knights, basically any sci-fi team from that era. I’d especially love an episode brought to us from the House of Mystery that starts with an introduction and end with a monologue from Cain.

4 Likes

inm excited for the unscripted thing been working on scrypt writing lessons so i can be a scrypt writer for dc one day so this makes it a little easier

Me can wait for Bizarro TV next year!!! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

If anybody is old enough to remember MTV’s Liquid Television, that’s basically what BizarroTV sounds like, but with DC characters.

That’s gonna be a TON of fun!

3 Likes

@AppleJack
Any word on when we get the post 90 days Home Media releases, will that include the bonus content, such as the docos?

1 Like

Space Cabbie, Ambush Bug, YES. How about VEXT gets thrown in there too?

2 Likes

I just wanted to ask 1 question, any update on Stargirl? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@raegan My gut is this was the opening announcements and that Stargirl might close NYCC.

3 Likes

That all sounds awesome especially a release date for Community 2.0.

2 Likes