Official Crying about DCYou Unscripted Thread

Seeing this post randomly gave me an idea of a series where different groups of people compete to create a browser game for this site based around DC characters. Kinda building off of the whole community aspect of this site where DC fans create browser games for the DC Community to play.

It’d be a cool behind the scenes look of game development while interviewing different people on why they like certain characters of DC that are implemented into the game or just in general. IDK I just enjoyed playing browser games as a kid and would like to see some more cool ones based around DC characters.

2 Likes

Delightfully Fun! That would’ve been really fun to engage in also. Wow! I am getting very excited for what is to come! Thanks for Going for It!

That would be Super too! I would enjoy that! Browser games are fun! That would be a neat feature for the site for sure!

1 Like

That’s a great idea, but I have a feeling they’re looking for low budget shows. Yours may just cost too much, and it sounds similar to those hunt for Bigfoot shows that were in fashion for a bit.

2 Likes

I’ll join in on the crying…only to admit there’s not a creative bone in my body and that I never submitted my idea of going around the country showcasing people’s awesome DC collections of collectibles, comics and memorabilia :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Congrats to the top ten! Excited for you!
If you haven’t seen the video yet search DCYou: Unscripted in the app. It won’t let me post a link.

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah that’s exactly my idea.

1 Like

I pitched a pro wrestling show with wrestlers dressed up as DC characters. Kinda had a feeling it wouldn’t be picked but it was still fun submitting the idea.

1 Like

Just watched both videos. I’m happy about literally only ONE of the THREE. The comic book store idea I am looking forward to. I guess I am wanting this to be a fan engagement service because the ones that I connected to are like the one about DC fans spoke and less a cosplay show. Have to remember though there is a plethora of comic book nerd types out there and cosplayers are one branch. I wanted the comic book artist show to be made. They kept mentioning tension, but have they seen Project Runway and shows like that? Tension is faked and made. I’ll watch all the pilots, but I’m biased towards the one that actually seems to be about comic books at its heart.

What were your thoughts on Arkham Escape?