Official Aquaman Reaction Thread *Warning: Spoilers!*

I loved the crusade for the Trident intertwined with the origin. I will probably see this again on the big screen, IMAX preferably

1 Like

Is there any official confirmation if any parts of the movie were formatted for the IMAX version?

1 Like

Formatted in the IMAX aspect ratio for the IMAX version I meant.

2 Likes

I believe so, don’t quote me though.
This movie would look great in 3-D
Too

2 Likes

If it is formatted for IMAX, it’d be worth the price of admission alone for the visuals.

3 Likes

It was really enjoyable! It’s exciting to see characters like Aquaman doing so well.

3 Likes

Such a great movie, never got bored once so much action

3 Likes

Most general audiences only knowledge of Aquaman is Raj in Big Bang Theory. This movie will make Aquaman more relatable to them.

Most general audiences only knowledge of Aquaman is Raj in Big Bang Theory. This movie will make Aquaman more relatable to them.

1 Like

Except for the Pitbull song, I loved this film. Black Manta was great! Ocean Master was fun and we finally got to see Mera go off on bad guys! Momoa did a great job as well. The entire cast seemed to be having a blast with the story.

I wasn’t big on the Pitbull song when I heard it on the soundtrack before seeing the movie. I liked it’s placement in the movie and like it a bit more now.

:trident: dude this movie gave Aquaman balls!! He’s no longer the clean cut aquaman of yesteryear! He drinks, cuss, an even spits​:grin:
This film was awesome I can’t wait to see it again in thirty minutes :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

this movie was an a+ it was fun, filled with action and they built a romance with out shoving the romance down your throat

2 Likes

A very, very fun movie. Absolutely gorgeous visual storytelling. I have IMAX 3D tickets for Saturday night and Can. Not. Wait. I fully expect to be dazzled.

(It was funny…every time I saw Patrick Wilson, I couldn’t help but think it odd that Nite Owl was down in Atlantis. :smiley: )

2 Likes

I was so stressed out about the wine potentially being knocked over in the fight, lol. And then she used it as a weapon. RIP Wine. Great scene.

5 Likes

Black Manta owned every scene he was in. And the costume was perfection.

1 Like

Wine spears!

I love Mera.

4 Likes

I loved all of the characters and the casting was perfect. I want to ride an Orca.

3 Likes

Also the COLORS!!! Atlantis, the fish people, Mera’s transport, Mera’s traditional Ring of fire outfit was colorful and stunning!

2 Likes

Indeed. Wonderfully vibrant on all fronts. Atlantis especially had an ethereal feel to it.

3 Likes