OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Not yet, so much to watch! And I still want to watch American Horror Story :pleading_face:

6 Likes

:point_up_2:This comes first! Ratched is (so far) a good substitute for AHS this Fall tho. :+1: Ps. Because the sad face emoji, I gotta do it!! :cat2: I MUST! :face_with_monocle: :purple_heart: Ok bye. Have a great night, everyone!

8 Likes

The cuteness! It is too much!

7 Likes

No melting!
ā€¦butā€¦you know I have more. :smiling_imp: (insert evil laugh)

7 Likes

I miss those.

7 Likes

253301d82df923c4b183bdfa6eb4d87c
Donā€™t mind me, just waiting til Office hours to starts!:smile_cat:

9 Likes

Itā€™s that time of week again!!!
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

9 Likes

And hereā€™s everybodyā€™s favorite redhead, Applejack!:woman_red_haired:
:smiley:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Hi, everybody! Welcome to another edition of Office Hours, where we dig into all of lifeā€™s mysteries, together.:sparkles:

Dare we peek inside tonightā€™s box of the unknown? WE DO!

For those who might not be aware, I answer questions in the order they are received. This means if you asked a question recently, in the last hour or so, I will get to it closer to the end of the evening. You may also notice I dodge conversations not directly pointed towards me in the interest of time and respect, but I am intrigued by it all!

Letā€™s begin, shall we? :tea:

14 Likes

Oooooh, interestingā€¦ I wonder if we could get a percentage applied the way we do for images. Fun fact, you can create something of precision out of images by doing the following

(example image)
8122c030af4c122ac7f664298921ec70--galaxy-cat-space-cat

(When hovered over, you can adjust the size in percentages. This causes the selected percentage to appear in the HTML:

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 6.06.12 PM

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 6.06.18 PM

I will now adjust that number to be more to my liking- letā€™s go with, oh, say, 52%:

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 6.08.08 PM
8122c030af4c122ac7f664298921ec70--galaxy-cat-space-cat

Itā€™s not elegant, but it is NOW!

9 Likes

Space kitty!

7 Likes

Yeees! What should it be? Blinky? Mr. Sparkle? It would be fun to have a whole set of ā€œrandomā€ badges for various IPs :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thereā€™s a disney movie called, ā€˜A Cat from outer space.ā€™ :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a couple of reasons I donā€™t jump in, the most important one being time! Even just focusing on the questions puts my clocked time at least two hours, so Iā€™m happy to just lurk nā€™ learn.

11 Likes

Oh gosh, good point. I do eat a lot of peanut butter.

9 Likes

This is something we are indeed striving for :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Did you see the original cut, as well? I havenā€™t see that version so I donā€™t have a frame of reference for if it was funny or not. No matter how you reacted to the movie, the thinking behind what inspired Friedkin is very interesting! Also worth looking into the stories around the premiere, if I remember correctly there were some pretty creepy instances, like lightning striking a church in Rome opening night or something.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve thought about this, and maybe making it a truly live event where the topic is closed until 6pm every Tuesday. Of course thereā€™s the thought of doing it less frequently (monthly or once every two weeks) but that would just create a pile-up!
There will come a time when this becomes impractical, but I like to think the answers will reveal themselves as the need arises :crystal_ball:

10 Likes

Not sure if this counts, but the HBO Watchmen series.

EDIT: Also, Anne With An E.

11 Likes