OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Awesome, I’m currently watching Partners in Crime with Lynda Carter and Loni Anderson. We reviewed the pilot on my podcast this week.

7 Likes

Any idea if that “Partners in Crime” is out on DVD?

6 Likes

It looks like it aired on CTV, here’s the link:

6 Likes

Wrong or not, if there was ****ing in baseball, I’d sign-up for my AAA team toot sweet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Of course, Major League Baseball would first have to allow women to play, mind you. Then, after that happened and once said seemingly fun physical activity was implemented, I would sign up so fast that…

sees people staring, while the orchestra looks up from the orchestra pit below

Yeah…so, anyway…:smirk:

double chips his chip at the Craft Services table as the dink from Seinfeld who decried said activity looks on in frustration

Dip this, Mr. “Dip it once and end it!” :stuck_out_tongue: That guy is such a dip-

Say, anyone see any new movies lately?

None of the recent theatrically-released talkies are of interest to me, but come the first Friday in August and the movie that debuts then, oh yes. That will be a new movie for me! In laser projection, bone-rattling Dolby Atmos audio and on a giant screen? Hell. YEAH. :kiteman2_hqtas: :metal:t2:

Snake Eyes is also of interest, as I :heart: me some G.I. Joe.

Fun Fact: I’ve never been to a drive-in. Item #1,990 on my Tom Clancy-length “I’ve never…” list.

6 Likes

@MovieAddict, CTV?

6 Likes

Not sure the exact name, but it is Canadian

5 Likes

The genius is the difference in opinion. Anyone else have an unpopular opinion? I’ll start, the Rolling Stones are extremely overrated and Mick Jagger has no variation in his voice. I could go on, but I’m gonna stay positive (and by go on, I mean other artists, that’s my whole opinion on the Stones)…

6 Likes

How many times a day do you cry out, “Oh, Mr. Grant…”

5 Likes

You can always use the “WWE Network was 9.99, and you can now get Peacock and WWE for 9.99 a month” argument too. 2 services for the price of 1. Personally, I dropped WWE long ago and “the 'C¤©k” didn’t thrill me enough to want it. However, I am happy for those who have it. Just, why does Universal not put more of their TV show library on it? The NBC app still has some of my favorite Universal shows. (I am equally upset with HBO Max not giving me Man from Atlantis, Alice, and especially MURPHY BROWN!!!)

5 Likes

I consider it a continuation of the story for Tommy Lee Jones. Not a sequel because it doesn’t focus on Dr. Kimble and not a spin-off because the Marshall chasing Kimble just keeps chasing suspects.

6 Likes

I prefer Golden Grahams, but I very much love Reese’s and Cocoa Puffs. Basically, I’ll eat most Big G cereals…

5 Likes

Does this mean there’s already a new link when I’m still catching up on this thread? I’m so far behind…

5 Likes

Criminal to cut Christian Slater from the film. And when you consider the third was basically just one big cameo appearance film, it’s even more unjust…

7 Likes

Greetings, friends - I have shared some big news, as well as the final edition of Office Hours over in General Discussion.

The reason this is the final edition of Office Hours is because I will be closing this chapter of my time as the Sr. CM for the DC Community this Friday, July 16th. I hope you will all join me tomorrow night with any final questions you might have about this transition, how this impacts the community, and what you can look forward to in the many years to come :slight_smile:

That link again is right here:

16 Likes

Hey everyone!

Just a heads up that Office Hours will be continuing every week in the thread below.

I’ll be leaving this thread closed as somewhat of an archive and part of the legacy of Applejack.

15 Likes