OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I have one episode of Season Two left!!

Of course I like to think I relatet most to Starlight, but in reality I’m probably closer to Lady Standing in Blurred Background #24.

7 Likes

To put a finer point on it, engaging in any of the Halloween themed-events in the Community Calendar (Book Clubs, Watch-Alongs, Trivia, Scavenger Hunts) will get you the badge :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Heh… I’m glad you said that, I just went looking and found it!

6 Likes

Your eye is so keen!! I can’t promise that you will see that issue, that just happens to be the artwork we used that was made a long time ago for a DC issue guide. But we’re definitely trying to work out getting more books like that :crossed_fingers:
I’m going to bring up that you made that connection to our team, that’s pretty remarkable!

9 Likes

PRINCE OF DARKNESS YAAAAASS!!! I just want you to know that while I don’t have time during OH to watch and react to these, they’re some of my favorite moments and I love watching them afterward!! Excellent curation skills, as always swedish_chef

9 Likes

She can play Lori Lemaris in Man of Steel 2!

7 Likes

Hiya @Applejack! Been a long time since I’ve been here. How have you been doing?

This email that I’ve been reading about, did everyone get one? Or just some lucky ones? I want to make sure that I am on the list

6 Likes

Adding a reaction would do the trick! As you can see the Case Files go through October 31st, so as long as you’ve posted your thoughts by either October 31st or the grace period of November 1st (as far as the badge is concerned), you’re golden! It is always much more fun to read it “live” with the community, but I certainly do appreciate the “countdown” feeling. Either way, you can’t go wrong :slight_smile:

9 Likes

There is a solid reason to believe HBO Max will pick up series’ like B:TAS, but it is still foggy if they will pick up everything else. :confused: We’re keeping on keeping on, though!

As for Cats, I am so sorry if our persuasion subjected you to nightmares- I definitely don’t blame you! That movie had to go through an immense amount of post-production work to address just a small batch of feedback from test audiences, so you are certainly not alone :see_no_evil: I guess it’s appropriate for Halloween…? :halloween_wonderwoman:

9 Likes

Thanks I actually discovered that this pastvweekend and spent some time linking some of my clubs to various series.

I tried to find a way to make Community comments per issue of comic but apparently that is impossible at this point.

6 Likes

You definitely seem to have a Annie like mentality.

:joy: Thats sounds like something Starlight would say.

How did you like it so far? Have you watched the prime rewinds?

5 Likes

Nice! Also, fun to see that there might be another one of these possibly on the horizon as well. :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

Congrats on getting the email. I hope I see one and I hope it doesn’t go to my junk mail by mistake…

6 Likes

So, corporate wise, are the collective you relocating from WB Direct to Consumer to Global Brands and Experiences as part of the Infinite transition?

6 Likes

strokes proverbial beard Certainly the argument of approaching a zine-like experience is not something I will shake a stick at, but it does sound like a heavy development lift for what I am unable to (in this moment) connect to an increase in engagement. I could see pushing on a more user-friendly environment- AKA, not so HTML-y. But I’m still open to discussion and persuasion- what kind of image manipulation are we talking here?

:sob: :heart_eyes: I will be adding the adorable and balletic teensy tiny octopus to my “watch list” later! (sets aside a full hour for octo-viewing)

7 Likes

Yeah I didn’t get an email either…and yes I too sometimes have to check the junk mail for some reason w/ DCU, so hoping there will be some kind of notice?? :neutral_face:

8 Likes

6 Likes

That reminds me of this exchange with Don-El! He was asking for comments on content, and I pointed him to a method that can be used to have reviews and topics link back to the comic library… here’s an example with animation:

It’s an immediate way you can get a review featured in the Community section of comics, even if we don’t have the time right in this moment to devote to creating a “Reviews” section :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That’s the old design, and the Watchtower background ended up looking a little different :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We’re keeping a close eye on how Watch-Along attendance is now that the video is in the process of leaving. If we find that the attendance doesn’t quite measure up to the time it takes to execute on them, we may convert those events into something more like a monthly special, rather than a weekly event. We’ll be taking a brief break during the transition. My super-secret long-term goal is to get something more like a Twitch experience embedded in our environment :slight_smile:

9 Likes