OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Good thing we’re starting with Wonder Woman! :rofl: :facepalm_batman: Kookie had requested Red Hood above, are there any characters you’re hoping to see?

10 Likes

Constant state of low-key panic/information overload at all times :rofl: jkjk :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

I am a garlic fiiiiend! And a fiend for the sweep baby kitty you posted as well :heart_eyes:

Your mention of roasted garlic on toasted bread :chefkissyhands: I always double the garlic mentioned in recipes. Onions, I need a nice caramelization- I go pretty light on onions in things like guacamole or salsa.

You always have really neat inventive recipes, so never fear the food discussions!

11 Likes

That’s so fun!! Who are some of your favorite voice actors? Do you imitate the voices you’ve heard in animation, or do you make your own?

Oh my gosh, Angela and Oscar’s dynamic is so funny! Do you think you’d want Michael Scott for a boss?

No problem missing Office Hours, I hope all is well and we’ll see you next time!

9 Likes

I think we might have a poll that comprises a few of the characters that are options to highlight. Let me be clear, by the way: @Green.Lantern is the architect of this. His background and degrees are in library science and he has taken to this project like a duck to water. So if I say “I”, or “we”, I mean GL.

Comments and suggestions, even when unprompted, have often led to some of our funnest activities and ideas. So please let us know what you want to see! The long term plan is to have each month’s topic reflect greater franchise beats (hence starting with Wonder Woman this month).

If you have any off the top of your head, I’m listening… :ear:

I think I saw a Peretti clip and got a real kick out of it, I’ll check that one out! I saw Chappelle’s latest standup and really enjoyed it. Oooh, his “My Next Guest” episode was also really insightful.

When I think of the standup that I enjoyed the most, most recently, it’s going to be hard to beat Ali Wong. What a powerhouse.

10 Likes

DJ MAE IS BACK!

9 Likes

Just dropping in for a few before we record the new podcast. We reviewed the pilot episode of Superman and Lois on last week’s podcast for those who want to listen. If you enjoy, share and get our little podcast out there, but we enjoy doing it so I don’t care if we never had listeners, we’ll keep having fun with it:

7 Likes

Jes, but I’m in this kind of mood today, not very tush-moving at all:

9 Likes

:astonished: :alien: :joy:

Oh… Ah, that makes sense. :sunglasses: :+1:

Ah, very good Captain! Yup, I just saw a notification for a nice Meta Madhouse discussion thread, and looking forward to them all. :clark_hv_4:

Will do Captain. :superman_hv_4:

:partying_face:

9 Likes

All I can think of is “cuppa cuppa cuppa” from Steel Magnolias

6 Likes

Giiiiirl, that’s why I was soooo trepidatious about saying anything- I didn’t want to scare people away! But I really appreciate you being so thoughtful and considerate :slight_smile: I think as long as there are these parameters of “it’s 2 hours, and it starts earlier”, the more the merrier :heart:

FASCINATING!! I believe we’re going to have that very same person back for a Q&A in less than 2 weeks. We’re still finalizing the details, but! I think it would be prudent to bring this up again.

I believe you’re referring to this one:

It’s worth mentioning in a general sense that our roadmap went very wonky after the DCUI announcement, as I’m sure you can imagine. So resurfacing requests like this to the person themselves will help stabilize it again :slight_smile:

10 Likes

For me a few is like 80…

7 Likes

I knew you had good taste, Applejack! :sunglasses: Double the garlic!!

Just thinking about Baby Cobra made me laugh. Agree. @Mae?? You, Ali Wong- Go!!

9 Likes

What have you doooooooone?!

Dp1cQFP5KcNbqhtkUl7aYhK0HCM=

(No it’s totally fine! Welcome, new Polls topic!)

10 Likes

I clicked that first link at the top of Office Hours and the YT rabbit hole was so :woman_in_lotus_position: 10/10 would rabbit hole again!

7 Likes

There was a subtle one at the start of the sketch.

8 Likes

SO glad you finally joined the party!!! I love Catherine O’Hara (from the SCTV days) and Chris Elliott (from the Late Night with David Letterman days), so it was a pre-requisite I love this show. Always happy when someone else sees how truly fantastic this series is!!!

7 Likes

9 Likes

YAAAAAAS! :rofl: Thank you @Mae!

9 Likes

:hugs:

7 Likes