OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

just curious :smiling_imp: the other platforms areā€¦ Comixology, Amazonā€¦ anything else?

7 Likes

Welcome KM!! Hopefully you were watching some excellent TV, I hear thereā€™s plenty on tonight! :tv:

8 Likes

Theyā€™re not secret or anything! These are the others:

ReadDC.com, Comixology, Amazon Kindle, Apple Books

But we specifically look at ComiXology and Amazon, youā€™re spot-on :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Well @KM_726 , I think you might have gotten here just as things were wrapping up :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I hope the new Home Improvement is on, followed by the new episode of Two Guys and A Girl.

8 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

:musical_note: Those were the daaaaaysā€¦:musical_note:

9 Likes

The reply button seems to be wandering to the left againā€¦

8 Likes

This past Friday night, I was reflecting on how I used to watch TGIF while playing with my toys and reading comics in my bedroom when I was younger.

I knew how to have a fun Friday night in the '90s, lemme tell ya. :smirk:

8 Likes

Well friends and neighbors, I think that about wraps it up for the night!

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by, and Iā€™m happy to hear it was helpful to see those little inside sneak peeks into how we compile comic reports and print-to-digital requests (started by a true angel, we all know it).

I do hope to one day see the conclusion of @AlexanderKnox 's reperatory trailer series, but until that day, I will continue doing Office Hours with hope in my heart.

Hereā€™s to a restful week for everyone, and thank you again for keeping us on the straight nā€™ narrow! :heart:

13 Likes

That sounds not-good. Can you provide more details on what device youā€™re using over in yonder Help Center? If you can spare a screenshot that would be helpful as well :pray:

8 Likes

I think itā€™s because the post is pinned. Itā€™s not happening in other threads.

7 Likes

ReadDC.com is gone, like Gimbles.

sees Agnes Skinner shuffle by, gives her the stink eye

She knows why. Oh, she knows.

8 Likes

Per my recommendations

AKnox is doing
Comprehensive Readings
Mine is more
For New DC fans
And those
Interested in DC History.

This is what
I post for new readers

First
Watch
Secret Origins the Story of DC Comics

In that hour and a half you will get a good overview of most of our comic book library. It was filmed in.2009 so of course canā€™t talk about newer than that

The DC History Club has this video as the topic for the month of September 2020

This is my complete list for New DC Readers. It is intended to introduce most of the major characters of the universe at a basic level. It is by year.

This is my
Batman for new readers

if you want to learn significant events in super hero genre history. Most significant issues are mentioned here. It is by year

https://community.dcuniverse.com/t/super-hero-genre-history/204746

if you want to learn how Superman Batman.and Wonder Woman were created

https://community.dcuniverse.com/t/the-road-to-the-trinity-superman-barman-an-wonder-woman/225750

12 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the cool peeks behind the scenes this week, Applejack. Small screenshotted slivers of spreadsheets are exactly the kind of thing that I geek out about, and Iā€™m not even joking. :nerd_face: I really do appreciate the insight into how DCUI works. :+1::trophy:

10 Likes

Yes, flash was awesome!!! Have you discovered anything new or interesting since last week?

8 Likes

10 Likes

Dang it! :neutral_face:

8 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

No worries, there is always next year!!! This gif is perfect!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes