OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Country…peoples? :wink:

10 Likes

Yes my Dark Lord 2020 went according to plan…

:rofl: Sorry I use sarcasm when dealing with serious things even when they affect me personally. 2020 was a beast of a year.

10 Likes

You know, I’m generally a believer in inclusive language, but sometimes, you gotta go with the version that fits with the meter. :wink:

9 Likes

I’ve always loved Dinah Lance and Oliver Queen’s dynamic. They tease each other just the right amount, are clearly crazy about each other, and they have a very even power band - I think the victor could really go to either if they had to go toe-to-toe.

How about you?

11 Likes

The four cheese, four meats is my personal favorite!

7 Likes

I have brain holes. Ask anyone.

10 Likes

No! now skedaddle ya hear me! ya no good turtles! Just Go!

Go Ninja!
Go Ninja!
Go!
Go!

9 Likes

That makes me feel a lot better! I don’t find it hard to believe that the bugs were blown out of proportion. I heard a tale once from a boss that worked for Call of Duty that there was a release of a title that was reviled, panned, blacklisted by the fans! (But was also their bestseller.) I think you’re right that the anger fanned a lot of the backlash, especially in proportion to the hype. I’ll give it the ol’ holiday-break try!

8 Likes
12 Likes

Me laying in bed scrolling through polls:

9 Likes

Oooh, no! I’ll put that on right now, thank you!

Digging Lauper’s plaid marching band jacket :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Present ajm08g reporting for duty Captain. :superman_hv_4:

Since you also happened to mention friends I thought this was appropriate. :rofl:

11 Likes

Gaaaahhh THOSE EYES! :hugs:

Squish Squish

9 Likes

Her name is Glitter and she is my imaginary DCU cat

9 Likes

Amazing!! I’m very relieved to hear you’re going to be on your way to seeing the other side of this relatively soon, and that the vaccines are making their way successfully to our front line workers. Thank you for all the sacrifices you’ve made this past year. The sheer willpower you have to carry on is admirable. I hope there is a tropical vacation in your not-too-distant future…

This is good intel, thank you!

Close call- thank goodness your husband took care of protecting himself and avoided that near-miss.

No sorries at all, I completely understand where you’re coming from. It sounds like you’re doing everything you can to make sure everyone is safe, but still doing what they can to stave off the holiday blues that can be very damaging in their own right. Here’s to baby steps towards progress! :clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

Not looking good for theaters right now…

9 Likes

It’s for a really good cause. I’m also hoping there are ads paying for more donations to the fund, there were no ads when I watched though unfortunately.(How often are we disappointed there are no ads?)

8 Likes

:see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Give me another 3 months and this will be me.

10 Likes

Yeah. I always try to get to the end of a thread before I respond.

7 Likes

How drastically different a week can be…

6 Likes