OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Ah, Big Lots. Home to the occasional, little-known DC toys that other stores either don’t carry, or only carried in minute quantities.

2007 was a good year for DC toys and Big Lots.

7 Likes

A swamp party could be fun.

Tell me, may I bring my foam machine to said party?

7 Likes

I know there is a store called that, just making sure you didn’t get the names mixed-up

7 Likes

Foam machines are encouraged

7 Likes

Right? :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

They go best with neon lights and trance music from what I hear. If DCUI ever holds a rave, count me in.

tosses 52 boxes of Tide into his nearest foam machine

As Dr. McCoy said in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, “She’s ready, Jim!”.

awaits Captain Kirk’s reply of “Fire!”

7 Likes

Just a reminder that Office Hours takes place in the swamps this week. If you want to ask any questions, head on over to the link below! Show starts 2021-06-30T00:00:00Z!

7 Likes

Wait, when did that happen? We saw Thanos sacrifice Gamora in Infinity War, and we saw Hawkeye and BW both try to sacrifice themselves in Endgame, but I don’t recall Cap ever making it to Vormir.

6 Likes

It never happened; or at least, never shown

6 Likes

It was implied…Steve Rogers had to return all the stones at the end so he would of had to go to Vormir even though we never actually see or hear about it

6 Likes

Here you go Neal. Check this out :point_left:

It’s not official, but maybe it will give you a laugh or two. :joy:

8 Likes

Hey @neal.heatherly! :hugs:
Like @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder said they implied that he returned all the stones, before finding Peggy, and Red Skull was guarding the soul stone when Widow arrived. He had to get the aether back into Jane’s blood even, so who knows if he succeeded, though. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

The Birth Of Independence

6aae8953bfd5932a8e3d365a528efe42

John Adams: We’ve been under the British law for too long! WE NEED A INDEPENDENCE!
John Hancock: Mister Adams, will you please sit down!
Benjamin Franklin: Mister President, may I suggest we make some sort of document for Independent?
Hancock: Very Well. It has to be something we can all agree on.
Franklin: Very good sir, it’s agree.

Adams: Mister Jefferson, won’t you please write the document for Independence?
Thomas Jefferson: Why won’t you write it Mister Adams? You’re a good writer.
Adams: For many reasons the writer ought to be a Virginian since Virginia should be ahead of the state, however I’m obnoxious, unpopular and think you’re a better person to do it.
Jefferson: Very well, I accept.
(Few Month later)
episode-image-400x225
Adams: Well Mister Jefferson, this is very well extraordinary, well done.
Franklin: it is good, but I may change a few bit of it.
jefferson what I believe
Jefferson: I meant every word by what I believe Mister Franklin.
Franklin: Alright, then so be it.
(On July 2nd 1776, Congress approved the Declaration of Independence. It was on July 4th that John Hancock signed the document, and read to the crowd!)

(Hancock sign his name first, and wrote it big to say, “In your face King George the 3rd!” Later other members of congress sign their names.)
unnamed
(50 years later on July 4th, 1826, both Adams and Jefferson were on their deathbed.)
Jefferson: Is it…is it the fourth?
(Thomas Jefferson died, at the age of 83.)

(Hours later as John Adams lay dying.)
Adams: Thomas Jefferson, still survive.
(John Adams passaway at age 90. Adams and Jefferson had a very interesting history, started out as friends, later became enemies, and became friends again before death.)
tenor
Thanks to our Founding Fathers, 245 years later, we’re still celebrating our Independence!
Happy 4th Of July Everybody!:grinning:
:us::us::us::us:

The End…

9 Likes

I haven’t yet but heard good things about it!!!

6 Likes

I think you got your quote wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Awesome, I’m currently watching Partners in Crime with Lynda Carter and Loni Anderson. We reviewed the pilot on my podcast this week.

7 Likes

Any idea if that “Partners in Crime” is out on DVD?

6 Likes

It looks like it aired on CTV, here’s the link:

6 Likes

Wrong or not, if there was ****ing in baseball, I’d sign-up for my AAA team toot sweet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Of course, Major League Baseball would first have to allow women to play, mind you. Then, after that happened and once said seemingly fun physical activity was implemented, I would sign up so fast that…

sees people staring, while the orchestra looks up from the orchestra pit below

Yeah…so, anyway…:smirk:

double chips his chip at the Craft Services table as the dink from Seinfeld who decried said activity looks on in frustration

Dip this, Mr. “Dip it once and end it!” :stuck_out_tongue: That guy is such a dip-

Say, anyone see any new movies lately?

None of the recent theatrically-released talkies are of interest to me, but come the first Friday in August and the movie that debuts then, oh yes. That will be a new movie for me! In laser projection, bone-rattling Dolby Atmos audio and on a giant screen? Hell. YEAH. :kiteman2_hqtas: :metal:t2:

Snake Eyes is also of interest, as I :heart: me some G.I. Joe.

Fun Fact: I’ve never been to a drive-in. Item #1,990 on my Tom Clancy-length “I’ve never…” list.

6 Likes

@MovieAddict, CTV?

6 Likes

Not sure the exact name, but it is Canadian

5 Likes