OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hey again, @Applejack!

stuff that can go to someone

You’re possibly not going to see this any time soon, BUT- Notifications: 🕵🏻‍♀️ It’s definitely everything in the Watchtower (didn’t get July’s whats new or new DC shop SS stuff, for instance) I’ve seen no new Fan Creation notices for a while now, and various (other) club updates. That’s the stuff I’ve noticed the most—anything else, obviously, I’m not aware of it! :upside_down_face: Hope this helps.

I feel like maybe when you get back, we (and by that I suspect it could only mean me, lol) may have missed talking about food, so I have some additional Qs! :tada: Are you ready?
(I’ll be away too, so I’ll come back and add my answers— :face_with_monocle: for science!)
HERE WE GO:

• What’s the best thing you had to eat while you were away? (I may not eat animals anymore, but Carolina BBQ= :eyes:…delicious—I can admit it!)
  • What’s the worst thing you had?
  • What’s for dinner tonight?

Bonus Q: did you visit the largest chest of drawers? I would’ve. :raised_hands: A friend of mine has a house in Holden Beach, and I have a thing for light houses, so I suggest going to the coast, if ya like, next time you visit and have more time. :purple_heart: Hope things are good, btw.
Oh! AND I’m further along in Dictionary of Lost Words—its good, but not quite…a page turner. Doesn’t ever really pick up the pace. Story: I was “awarded” 2 picks in a row, so I’m going w/ something I’ve already read next! :shushing_face: lol: You might enjoy it. Carmen Machado. Okay, bye.

9 Likes