OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Baby steps, doing what we can, where we can :slight_smile: Thank you for your incredible contributions!

10 Likes

Bathing usually helps that… :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

Goodnight @Mae :purple_heart: Thank you! :hugs:

8 Likes

That’s awesome. Please do pass on any information that you are able to from that eventual smaller leadership mtg.

You know one of the motivations I had was to not let MM die on the vine and get the suits to sit up and notice. I’m glad we’ve been able to give you hard data.

And I will forever be in Mr. Le Clear’s debit.

11 Likes

I can confirm that series appeared on DC Universe Infinite April of 2019 :slight_smile:

There have been some technical issues with devices like iPads where certain comics don’t load properly. Or maybe it’s due to improvements in our search functionality. Either way, I’m glad they’re happy!

12 Likes

Thank you for asking! If you check out each Q&A, we’ve tried to make a habit of including a brief bio and links to their work on DCUI, like this:

It does require you to read a little closer on the topic, but we’ll continue to put the effort into these details knowing there’s value for members :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Heya KM, it’s not going too badly, thank you for asking! I hope your week has been going well, as well :slight_smile: I DO INDEED plan on watching the new MK movie, I wouldn’t miss it! How about you?

10 Likes

9 Likes

The reason we limit this is because the negative side of that opportunity is, we give new members a chance to say whatever they like. We need more subtle ways to ask people to practice courtesy and poise when engaging in our Community. Today’s challenges with Fortnite are a very good example of this. It is difficult for us to manage multiple reports when the same new user repeatedly shares their frustration with us, without fully understanding the guidelines and expectations of our forums.

10 Likes

Oh yay!! Good to see you, RH!

11 Likes

Sorry Don-El, I totally missed this! :sob: Looks like you’re all having a great time, though :slight_smile: Right now the best way to get a banner is to DM the moderation team at least 24 hours in advance of the event. It’s not an elegant system, and we’re doing our best to keep up- one of the next custom developments I’m excited about is being able to schedule banners in advance.

11 Likes

The apocalypse may be coming to a close!

11 Likes

It was announced in 2020 that there would be a 2021! It’s just a matter of when:eyes:

12 Likes

And where.

9 Likes

Hey drewberry11, good to see you here in Office Hours! Are those some sweet Crossed cosplays I see?

10 Likes

Oh! Was it this?

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/tag/hidden-announcements

9 Likes

Oooooh, a tutu collection!! How fun!

9 Likes

You two are excellent masters of persuasion.

10 Likes

Oh, Cate Blanchett…

giphy

8 Likes

I will watch this animated series.

9 Likes