OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

@Applejack What was your impression of hearing that Coates is writing Superman, and where do you fall on the Clark, Calvin or other debate?

7 Likes

One of the very best.

8 Likes

Donā€™t be silly, I eat them for maximum assimilation.

10 Likes

Oh, you know them? Can you put in a good word for moi? I really think they and I are of like minds. :slight_smile:

SN: Back at ya. :wink:

8 Likes

I havenā€™t personally- do you recommend?

9 Likes

The long-term calendar is still being built out, but we have made sure to share the request for more figures, toys, housewares, and generally more stuff. They have heard our cries, and I expect to see the shop really rocking and rolling with options by June/July :slight_smile:

That being said, if youā€™re a premium subscriber, pay attention to your inboxā€¦

10 Likes

Feasting on said pizza is the only way to really appreciate it, but here ya go, Cap! Psst @Vroom, pizza is served! (Weird pizza :laughing: I mean)

The Vault thing is a fantastic idea! Sometimes w/ older comics I donā€™t know where to start, so that kind if exposure and guidance would be awesome (plus I just like old stuff lol!) ā€¦whenever it comes to fruition. Iā€™ll wait! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

The dead bird episode had me laughing so hard non-stop, (itā€™s making me laugh by thinking about it) when Michael see Dwight trying to open the soda can with a dead birdā€™s beak!:rofl:
I really like Jim and Pam, hope they get married and continue doing a funny prank on Dwight!

6 Likes

Iā€™m here for it!

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: Man alive, Iā€™m feeling my inner Cookie Monster start to come outā€¦

hears ā€œomnomnom!ā€ within his belly

I hope thatā€™s Cookie Monster at leastā€¦

I donā€™t mean to say I want Cookie Monster insi-

audience is silent

Soā€¦how 'bout those Bears? Spoats!

10 Likes

Dude! Itā€™s turned out so fluffyā€”best one yet, I think! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Of the Future State titles Iā€™ve read, Iā€™m most compelled by The Next Batman: Second Son, Wonder Girl, Suicide Squad, and Swamp Thing. Iā€™m honestly hooked by a lot of Future State, I think itā€™s one of the best events DC has done in recent history.

10 Likes

I love fluffy pie! Are those yellow deals peppers? Iā€™m not a pepper fan, but the rest looks nummers.

7 Likes

Yaas! Future State: Wonder Woman was great!

Now when we say ā€œYoink!ā€ it has a dual DC and Simpsons reference point. If I ever meet Joelle Jones, Iā€™m going to thank her for that.

8 Likes

Yes, I actually went out and bought all of them, and exceeded my normal comic budget for a few weeks.

7 Likes

:rofl: Itā€™s not super scientific- we just search the other digital comic platforms :slight_smile: Sometimes weā€™re not provided all the details like the year of publication; however, we would not presume to ask members to do the work on our behalf, especially if it means having paid access to another service.

Other requests mention that some issues are available digitally in collections elsewhere, and we just need to do a bit of search work to verify exactly what is being seen, where, so if we have to speak to it weā€™re ready; if we copy/paste the issues without double-checking, it can create a lot of gaps in knowledge that make it harder in the long run.

But to your incredibly kind remark, we really canā€™t expect members to do all these steps on our behalf. We just want you all to have a good time, share your thoughts if something comes to mind, and get on with the party :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Ah, yes Captain. No worries on moving, Iā€™ll go ahead and put in a request over to yonder request thread. :clark_hv_4:

Oh, inteteresting. Yes, I may have looked into another online comic book platform and also did not see them there. :thinking:

Indeed! Just looking at the old Game Boy cartridges to the Advanced and DS cartridges is neat. :nerd_face:

I usually go with Fire and do like ghosts, but recently have enjoyed using Dragons (although it has been a little while since I last played :sweat_smile:). :fire: :ghost: :dragon_face:

Now back to Superman and Lois until the next commercial break. :superman_hv_3: :woman:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s what makes it weird pizza, (that Applejack needs evidence). :speak_no_evil: Itā€™s lemon.

Gonna head out. Goodnight, everyone. :purple_heart: Take care.

9 Likes

Just putting this out there: You (or other PTB) could ask me to do that work on your/other PTB behalf and Iā€™d jump at the chance. I live for looking up stuff/doing the detailed work.

puts a little more oil on the wheel to make it squeak as he leaves

10 Likes

After watching Superman & Lois last week, seeing the two young boys has really got me excited and ready to read Future stats once it comes to DC Universe Infinite in 6 month from now.:grinning:

6 Likes