OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Super small screenshot to try and capture what you’re describing- you want to avoid seeing a long scroll of comments when clicking this button to expand?

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 6.34.22 PM

Ideally, you’d see only the most recent post you’re responding to, with an option to expand the previous replies. So a neat little stack, maybe with a ‘+’ sign for all previous replies, is that right?

I think, THINK, in this case, there is a challenge with the way I reply being that I often quote the whole post. If we had a more …cultural… habit of replying without quoting, it might not happen. Let’s give a try the rest of this session and see what it looks like (although I might break this rule if it makes sense for whatever I’m responding to- it’s jazz, baby!).

10 Likes

Almost forgot… actually the (now “retired” like they’re Beanie Babies) Southwest Taco and Cheeseburger were my favorites. Now, probably the Philly Steak and Cheese.

8 Likes

Definitely would prefer a collapsed version. Thanks!!!

6 Likes

Never!!!

11 Likes

Zumba remix? I’m from Maine, and Zumba has a “very special” connotation up here. Google Zumba Kennebunk if you don’t know the reference.

8 Likes

Jes! We posted an announcement for about …a time… I want to say a month? In Rewards, but time is a construct, a flat circle.

Less than a month, I found it:

Alas, they were not community members, so we could not jealously congratulate them together.

11 Likes

I feel hypnotized by this cat. I kinda like it. :wink:

9 Likes

In the words of the Church Lady, “Well, isn’t that special”

8 Likes

Welcome back, Esaul! Isn’t it incredible how much influence such a short span could have on music?

I know some naysayers who are anti-Beatles, and fine, they don’t have to be your bag- but you can’t deny that they have inspired many beloved musicians.

9 Likes

Fact, but I couldn’t resist the irony.

10 Likes

Oh no no no… not… REORG HE**!

7 Likes

Oh, since this is the case Captain… Looks like a special O.H. Fun Fact is in order! :grin: :santa:

Spoilers for the last one of this year @DickGrayson_TheCandyCaneWonder. :smile:

9 Likes

Did I ever tell you that I dress up as Buddy Holly for Halloween back in 1996? I beat the whole senior class for best costume!:nerd_face:
That’ll Be The Day!:grin:

10 Likes

THE PRINCIPAL!! swoon
(Forgot I’m supposed to stop quoting, see, brain holes.)

Jumping ahead now, but this makes me want to watch The Substitute.

I don’t know this “Fourth Protocol” The frame rate in this clip looks diff’rnt, must be British.

10 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: . I somehow stopped visiting the Rewards forum after there… stopped… being… Rewards…

7 Likes

See, I can’t be pleased, I miss the quotes already.

8 Likes

I’d come back with her "Could it beee… " line but I’ve got folks forwarding me materials about the (supposedly) ongoing election and I just can’t…

8 Likes

Some chill music for a chill night with chill peeps:

9 Likes

Heya RF! I DID read The Batgirl Adventures recently when diving into holiday issues! It’s so cool how well those issues capture the tone of B:TAS. A lot of fun :slight_smile: Why does the Bat-verse lend itself to the holidays so well?

As for that glitch, very interesting! That’s actually one of the “basic” themes of the community software we use- it looks like the system had trouble making up its mind for a second when you loaded it! I think we’ll see a lot of little quirks as we test DCUi behind the scenes. :lab_coat::microscope:

10 Likes

I would definitely approve of the next line, but not the undecided myth…

6 Likes