OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hey there Applejack! :wave: :sunglasses:

Hope that you have had a nice week. :clark_hv_4:

Now for the business matter for the week… Or, perhaps it would be more of a guide. :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

Recently, I’ve been looking into the many, many fun clubs offered by our vast universe since as we get closer to DCUI perhaps membership for 'ole ajm08g among others as well may happen… :smiley:

(Still have to see schedule-wise how that might play out, but fun to know anyone can always drop into a conversation with said clubs at any time and could possibly join as many clubs as desired. :sunglasses: :+1:)

So here is what I was thinking might be helpful for those that might also be thinking along this path. :thinking: (Also links permitting as we transition to DCUI :sweat_smile:)

Possible Guide For Fan Clubs
  1. Where are all these Clubs? Located here. :point_down:
    Complete List of DC Community Clubs + Links
  2. Looking for a list where each club had their club introductions, look here. :point_down:
    Club Rooms - DC Community
  3. Checking out the latest from each of our clubs can be found here. :point_down:
    Fan Club Discussions - DC Community
  4. How to join a club after looking at 1-3 can be found here. :point_down:
    How To Join A Club
  5. Enjoy! :superman_hv_4:

Oh, I guess it’s also worth noting that it can be helpful to check our Community Events Highlights for the weeks as well. :smile:

And they usually are found in posts like this one (as seen from last week’s perspective). :point_down:

What do you think? :superman_hv_3:

9 Likes