OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I’ve thought about this, and maybe making it a truly live event where the topic is closed until 6pm every Tuesday. Of course there’s the thought of doing it less frequently (monthly or once every two weeks) but that would just create a pile-up!
There will come a time when this becomes impractical, but I like to think the answers will reveal themselves as the need arises :crystal_ball:

10 Likes

Not sure if this counts, but the HBO Watchmen series.

EDIT: Also, Anne With An E.

11 Likes

Please. Impractical is what we do!

8 Likes

I notice that @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell haven’t been on over a week, hope she’s doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:partying_face:

6 Likes

There’s a Topic For That!

Although there are gaps in this collection that @Vroom can attest to, you’d be doing yourself a disservice if you didn’t visit this storyline:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/collections/story-superman-triangle-era-v3

For a more relaxed dive into the political aspirations of Lex Luthor, you can watch this two-parter from the Justice League Animated Series:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/a-better-world-part-1/95d6b27c-7d17-455b-a59a-d1a14806a011/

9 Likes

I don’t drink, and half the time the quidditch team made these it was for a fundraiser on school property in broad daylight, so no. Probably worth trying, though.

5 Likes

I’d say he finally settled into his best life!!

5 Likes

Oooo, girl I’m about to go try that out now . . . thanks! :white_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart:

6 Likes

Lol. I just adjusted a pic I posted over in Polls. The things ya learn in Office Hours!

7 Likes

I don’t think the folks who are employed by certain positions impact the licensing contracts that were created when these stories were published.

Hehe, I would love to read that JL/PR crossover! If it’s not currently on the service chances are there were some bonus complications with that particular IP- I say that because it was published in a post-digital world (so it doesn’t suffer the same slings and arrows of restoration), and it was published more than 6 months ago; AND we have a bunch of other cross-overs, which would put this one in an “X-factor” zone.

9 Likes

Comic Book Guy, of course.

6 Likes

Yes… It will be most interesting playing around with this new found knowledge. :cat: :joy:

9 Likes

I never would have thought of it, but HBO Watchmen is a great answer.

Don’t really know enough about Anne of Green Gables or Anne with an E to be able to comment on it.

5 Likes

That’s not currently in the conversation, but I could see it becoming something in the future. At this time we are not putting development hours into an audio experience as we manage the incoming library, and stabilize afterward. When we released the DC Daily podcast, it was more practical to find podcast/audio listeners where they “lived” on Spotify etc., rather than trying to entice the audience to a platform that would only house a small amount of audio content. If there were a huge push to create and promote more motion and audio comics, then DCUi would be a practical place to promote those bigger efforts.

9 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

Word.

Thanks Professor @Applejack!

8 Likes

I’ve seen that. It’s… a movie.

6 Likes

I don’t know how to link to it in my tablet, but the JL/PR crossover is on here. Just FYI’ing. :blush:

8 Likes

Dream Warriors is arguably as good as the first in the Nightmare on Elm Street series!!
Why do you think Stepfather rabbit-holed into the Laverne & Shirley opening?

8 Likes