OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Good question, I really don’t know. Here’s a link to their costumer service, maybe they can help you. :slightly_smiling_face:
https://help.hbomax.com/us/ContactUs

4 Likes

Good evening, Reaganfan78 felt that I should send you this with a little warning about Swamp Thing. What you’re about to see is this story of a man amazing survival living in a swamp. This movie may shock you, it may even horrified you, if you can’t handle this…well now’s your chance to…well we warn you. :smirk:

A Reaganfan78 Film Present…
Swamp_Thing_(2019)_logo

Alec: Hello Abby? My name is Alec Holland, I’m here to investigate the Swamp to make sure there’s no bacteria.
Abby: Sure, there’s a boat near a dock. Take it, just be careful.
Alec: Thankyou will do.
(Couple of hours later)

Alec: So far everything looks ok.
frankenstein31_hesjustresting_FC_470x264_082620160635
Henry: The fool, he doesn’t know there’s a bomb on a boat, soon I’ll be the greatest scientist ever live!
(Boat explode, Alec barley survive)

Alec: Awww! What happened? What have I become?! My voice it change! Help, anybody!
259full-henry-frankenstein
Henry: I regret to inform you Abby that there was a horrific explosion in the Swamp. It’s appeared that the man has died.
dd77dab1242b65b5e2618d77968a1e25
Abby: Poor Alec, he just started working here. I’ll go investigate.

(Hour later)

(Abby see Swamp Thing, she scream as the monster approach her.)
Swamp Thing: Abby it’s me Alec, please help me.
Abby: What happen to you?
Swamp Thing: The Boat exploded as I’ve got tangled with a mixture of chemicals and plants.
259full-henry-frankenstein
Henry: Villagers, Abby has form me there’s a hideous creature living in the swamp! Join me, to track down this beast! He’s responsible for Alec’s death!

Villagers: track this murderer he must be found!

Abby: Oh Alec, there’s a angry Villagers coming after you.
Swamp Thing: Don’t worry, I’ll hide where they’ll never find me!
frankenstein31_hesjustresting_FC_470x264_082620160635
Henry: Hey Villagers he’s over Aaaahhhh!
(Henry get tangled by a snake while holding a torch and was burn to death.)
(Days later)

Abby: Poor Henry, he really paid a heavy price for his crime.
Swamp Thing: For a mad man, I had nothing against him.

Abby: At least we now have each other.
Swamp Thing: We do as long as people don’t bother me.

The End…

7 Likes

You are the king of mashups!!!

5 Likes

Thankyou, I really appreciate that.:grinning:

5 Likes

I have a problem with this mashup, it needs more Abby, otherwise it’s fantastic.

4 Likes

Abby Normal?

5 Likes

Doubtful, she’s in love with Swamp Thing, but what’s normal nowadays anyways. If you are referring as to which Abby, that would be Abby Arcane. However, if it is as I expect a play on abnormal, well played.

4 Likes

And as a fan of DC, and a fan of the Universal horror films, I fully approve of your avatar.

5 Likes

@Alec.Holland Here’s an HBO Max notice for you, kind sir:

They have the first two seasons of The Batman (2004-2008) incorrectly grouped together as the first season, while subsequent seasons are incorrectly labeled as 2, 3 and 4, when in actuality, those should be labeled as seasons 3, 4 and 5.

The show ran for five seasons and at 13 episodes per season. This is how they have been released on physical and digital home video formats since 2005, when the first season was released on DVD.

For your notes and HBO Max’s, this is how things are currently listed/organized:

• Season 1 ends with Episode 26: “Night and the City”
  • Season 2 begins with Episode 1: “Batgirl Begins: Part One”

Below is the correct information for where season 1 does end and where season 2 does begin and end:

• Season 1 ends at episode 13, “The Clayface of Tragedy”.

• Season 2 begins with “The Cat, The Bat and the Ugly”, carries on with all episodes that come after and ends with “Night and the City”.

Again, there are 5 seasons with 13 episodes each. Seasons “2, 3 and 4” (as they’re currently and incorrectly labeled) have the right episodes, so nothing needs to be changed there episode-wise.

Its just their season numbers that are wrong, with each needing to change from “2, 3 and 4” to the correct “3, 4 and 5” respectively (and after Seasons 1 and 2 have been split into their correct 13 episode allotments).

Thanks for taking notice of this, and I hope it can be corrected by HBO Max soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Checking on the status of ‘The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #8’ which was supposed to post on here last Tuesday, September 14th but is still not available.

5 Likes

any idea why they did that?

6 Likes

Interestingly when it first came to DC Universe, they made the same mistake for some reason. What @Vroom has said is correct. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Its a mistake that neither DCU (when the show was here) or HBO Max was/is seemingly aware of.

It should be a relatively simple fix.

Afterall, it’s just making sure each season has 13 episodes, and that they’re labeled as seasons 1-5.

It isn’t anything Herculean that requires extra manpower, financial backing or anything like that. Just a correct reorganization of incorrectly organized content and a re-do of the season labels (other than season 1, obviously).

With a major movie on the way in 2022 titled “The Batman”, HBO Max will likely promote the show of the same name in conjunction with the movie, and when they do that, it would be an excellent idea to have the show ordered and labeled as it should be.

6 Likes

Hi AH,

Any idea when the error that’s making Aquaman (1962) #56 inaccessible will be fixed? It’s now been a week since the issue was added to the site.

This seems like a different problem from the one that was making those Wonder Woman issues inaccessible, since those issues were available through the app, but not on the site. This Aquaman issue is not accessible anywhere, neither the app nor the site.

ICYMI, the issue is now available:

8 Likes

I did miss this - fantastic and thanks!

6 Likes

@Alec.Holland What’s the best nom-nom :kingshark_hqas: you’ve had since the last OH sesh?

For me, it’s a tie between bacon-wrapped scallops this past weekend, and chicken street tacos that I made last night.

You know, I’m thinking I’ve found a new passion in cooking. I’m getting to be pretty good at it, I feel. Baby steps sure, but every step matters.

resumes searching for recipes on Google

5 Likes

Hello @Alec.Holland :st_swamp_thing:,
I have more questions for you my friend,

1. When will we see a October release?
  2. Twice DC Universe Infinite since it’s realease day, they had 2 different Looney Tunes comics on here, then got rid of it. I know Applejack said that this app is pretty much for adults then kids. There’s alot of adults like me who love Looney Tunes, can DC please add Looney Tunes (1994) to the service?
    Thankyou for your time.:grinning:
3 Likes

I keep forgetting about this! I’m here this week though.

Have you read the Batman: Wayne Family Adventure Webtoon comic yet?

7 Likes

So @Alec.Holland , DC has Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman day, how come no love for the villains?What about Joker Day, Luthor Day, Grodd Day, and Sinestro Day?

6 Likes

I agree, on December 3rd, we should make it a Penguin’s Day for his 80th Anniversary.:grinning::penguin:

3 Likes