OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Thank you again Alec. :st_swamp_thing2:

So… One last time then to AH, and everyone else… Sweet Dreams until next time among the threads. :sleeping: :superman_hv_4:

12 Likes

Thanks for everything!

See you around!

11 Likes

Oh thank god!!! You had me worried for a second!

10 Likes

It’s like a job interview! I think I’d piss my pants lol

9 Likes

NOOOOO I missed your last OH!!!
:sob::sob::sob:

10 Likes

Can we get a link to the new OF?

9 Likes

8 Likes

When it’s created, yes :slight_smile:

9 Likes

thank you, see you around

7 Likes

Pish-tosh, my man! When you’re this guy…

…and you put super powers (along with comics, superheroes, a shared, interconnected universe and much more) on the pop culture map, they’re unique. :wink:

Aww, he’s a handsome li’l guy. May I pet?

Agreed.

I’m also more into beef jerky than other alternatives, like turkey jerky.

I loves me some turkey, but as jerky? Eh, not so much.

My main Jerky Jam™? Teriyaki jerky. Holy flirking schnit, that is GOOD stuff!

Holy potatoes Dr. Jones, I AM!

I’m even thinking of buying this:

Since 2015, I’ve limited my action figure collecting strictly to DC-based wares, but the above is by Spin Master and in the scale of their DC lines (4-inch), so I think she’d fit in well as a character of my own creation.

Or…she could be the start of my own DC/LoL crossover. As Lex said in Superman Returns, “Possibilities. Endless possibilities.”

Whew, that’s a relief! I was hoping my mention of LJS wouldn’t make you think of me as an uncultured, uncouth, American swine. While I am American (and damn proud of it, as well as my British/Irish ancestry), I am anything but uncultured or uncouth.

adjusts the monocle he wears over his glasses as he drinks his tea, pinky-out of course, whilst turning up the volume on his Beethoven picks from Spotify

Yes, I’m quite the cultured sophisticate, you see. :slight_smile:

Bliss, sweet bliss. :drooling_face:

Say, when you next go back to England, can I join you? You can show me about London and the like, we could snag authentic fish and chips and a pint or two and then we could go to Forbidden Planet and just blow pounds and pounds away on all kinds of cool stuff.

Deal?

puts out hand, Batman & Robin-style

Check it, Ace:

Its pretty badass, and from Vertigo. If I was a woman, I would absolutely cosplay as some of the characters and I’m not even that big of a cosplayer.

A most intriguing selection. I enjoy what little of The Nice House on the Lake I’ve read, and concur that Jordan Peele would be a good choice of director.

My choice for a dream LA DC project? The Superman trilogy I wrote a few years ago. It went to WB, courtesy of a friend of a friend, but I can’t say anything more.

I doubt it will ever go anywhere (as WB gets thousands of submissions every year that go nowhere), but I was, and remain, quite proud of what I did with it.

Dude, come on. There’s always time for a wicked-schway party!

This coming from a kinda-sorta wallflower who really wants to cut loose (and then some) at the right party. :wink:

Groovy! You found an awesome one, you did. :superman_hv_4:

Its always fun to just sit back and watch. :smirk:

Dude, you rocked the house and more!

If and when another Fan Event comes along, I’d love to meet up with ya and kick it. You’re my kind of Swamp Thing, Broseph. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

“Ferris Bueller, you’re my hero.”

I really liked this one! Very suspenseful and well-made.

A gif from the animated Swamp Thing series? Joy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

slides 1,990 Cool Points over to @Razzzcat, along with the following figures, whose line was based on the show

9 Likes

it any good?

7 Likes

Allow me to quote myself when previously talking about Goddess Mode a few posts ago:

Yes, Goddess Mode is very good. :slight_smile:

@Alec.Holland While your OH tenure is over, has it been said when @Jitsu will pick up the reins and steer the OH ship?

Apologies if you covered this last week and I missed it.

6 Likes

thank you

6 Likes

I have a question for @Jitsu, is he a fan of The Office? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Sure am!

7 Likes

:grinning:Awesome, earlier this year or last year I watch all the episodes for the first time, and I was telling Applejack about it.

6 Likes

I was also pretty late to the game–I watched it all about 2 years ago for the first time. Really enjoyed it!

7 Likes

Many of the Queen’s finest English pounds on nerdy objects and battered fish. Jolly good show, old bean!

8 Likes

Yes it has. Jitsu will take over the ship starting tomorrow at 5PM PST. Please head to the link below to ask him your questions!

Thanks again for all of the fun Tuesday evenings over the past 4 months. It’s been a pleasure! 'Til next time! :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes