Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Loved these stories! You’re quite the writer :memo: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Diggin’ this grooooooove for my office hours! Thanks for the tune!

8 Likes

My pleasure!

7 Likes

Who’s your favorite DC writer?

Who’s your favorite DC artist?

6 Likes

Lol

6 Likes

To my knowledge, no there hasn’t been. But we/I are/am working to make that user flow from DCUI–>Community smoother and easier! Hopefully we can eliminate some of those pain points going forward.

8 Likes

@Jitsu any particular reason we are not allowed to type in all caps.
Thanks for restarting the book club.
Have a great week.

7 Likes

That’s correct! Batman Noel will be free for registered users until the end of December–but I’ll let you know if that changes!

As far as other free books to read, check out these six other holiday-themed books that are also free to read all month!

7 Likes

I LOVE THIS!

I always get warm n’ fuzzy feelings when our wonderful community gathers to do fun things like this. I’m in the midst of packing up allllllll my things for the upcoming moves, but I’ll try to stop in and say hi! Happy holidaaaaays! :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Thankyou so much, I really appreciate that.:grinning:

6 Likes

This sounds like a great plan to me! :sandwich:

Why thank you! I wish I kept up with it…maybe I’ll pick up the bow once again.

I always enjoy seein’ you around!

Noted! Love having more to read.

Both, big fan. Jitsu seal of approval.

8 Likes

Let me look into the calendar and see what’s up!

7 Likes

Thankyou.:grinning:

5 Likes

Ooooh, both very tough questions. Having recently re-read Batman Noel, I’ve been realllllly falling in love with Lee Bermejo’s writing and art style. I picked up Batman Damned, and can’t wait to see more of his work in that book! So maybe not my all-time fave (I’d need to realllllllly think about who my all-time favorite is), but my current favorite for sure.

8 Likes

Good question! I don’t know for sure, but I’d imagine it has to do with keeping things civil in a community setting. We’re all friends here!

Of course! I’m so thrilled to help bring it back. Can’t wait to keep the discussions going.

You too!

7 Likes

I would really love to see Dark Knights of Steel play out in a mini-series. I think there is so much in those books that could really work from a thematic standpoint, and I feel like there have been enough “big” moments in the first two issues that would play out really well as episode cliffhangers.

What about you?

8 Likes

DCeased! Nothing like a combination of superheroes and zombies to get a good story going!

7 Likes

I think there will be some really great opportunities in the new year for new clubs to pop up and expand–stay tuned for more to come in early '22!

8 Likes

I am! I’m seeing it in a few days–really looking forward to it!

8 Likes

Though it is called “No Way Home”

5 Likes