Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Great question! I think as far as movies go, my favorite is Cabin In The Woods. It’s so silly and campy, but also super intense…the combination of actual spooks and self-awareness makes it an all-time great for me.

As far as shows go, I’m currently watching Netflix’s new show, Hellbound. Really intense thriller/horror series from Korea–loving it so far!

12 Likes

I’ve been meaning to read this for ages

7 Likes

All these responses are great

7 Likes

Let’s see…I’m currently reading:

DC Comics:

• Batman Hush (re-read)
  • Dark Knights of Steel
  • Wonder Woman Evolution
  • Batman the Haunted Dark Knight (re-read)

Non-DC Comics

• King Spawn Series
  • Gunslinger Spawn Series
  • Medieval Spawn & The Witchblade
  • Moon Knight: From the Dead

I’m actually REALLY interested in reading the Future State: Dark Detective series. Once I clear my backlog, I’ll sit down and indulge–really looking forward to it!

11 Likes

Goooood question. I gotta say, the Dark Knight Returns animated movies are some of my favorites. I’ll throw in the Nolan films for good measure, and the new Suicide Squad movie too!

10 Likes

I love me a good chat about comics and all things nerd-dom.

10 Likes

Hey me too!!!

7 Likes

tenor

Courtesy of Controversial Food Opinions - french fries in ice cream, yes or no?

11 Likes

obviously imo

8 Likes

I couldn’t resist answering this as my final question of tonight’s Office Hours…BIG YES. Sweet n’ Savory gang for life :metal:

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @Jitsu and Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face::turkey:

7 Likes

happy turkey day!

7 Likes

Likewise!!

8 Likes

You as well!

8 Likes

the fans

@Jitsu, what about fave DC based L-A movie pre-Nolan trilogy?

8 Likes

It’d already been posted a few hours before you asked this :eyes:

11 Likes

Oh my goodness, I didn’t see it. Thankyou @Alec.Holland and Happy Thanksgiving to you and to your family.:grinning:

9 Likes

@Alec.Holland. Sorry, I was on an online cleanse & musical session for the past 6-7 days. I couldn’t reply to your response on the previous office hours thread, cuz it closed. Anyways, I asked u what band u would put in the rock hall, & coincidentally, you said the Foo Fighters. They were just inducted along with the Go-Go’s, which was the other part of my post. Dave Grohl said “hey, how about this? I’m from here, I was born in Ohio, how about that?” In their acceptance speech. I never knew that & I saw Nirvanas last concert ever in Ohio, in Akron, on Halloween. So, great call. He’s in twice now. First with Nirvana & now with the Foo Fighters. I watched the induction ceremony, it’s on HBO Max. Foo Fighters set was incredible. Paul McCartney inducted them & they closed with Get Back with Paul joining in & basically Dave just joined in here & there to help Paul hit some of the notes he can’t reach anymore. Give it a look if u get a chance? LL Cool J, Tina Turner, Go-Go’s, JAY-Z, Carole King, Todd Rundgren is your class of 2021 inductees. Early influence award winners; Kraftwerk, Charley Patton, & Gil Scott-Heron- & Musical Excellence Award winners; LL Cool J, Billy Preston, & Randy Rhoads. Great stuff….

8 Likes

9 Likes

Welcome @Jitsu!!! I’m behind. I was on a music listening session & online cleanse. I’ll ask u the same question I ask every office hours 1st timer. Do u play any instruments or sing? I do drums & guitar. Glad to have u on board & looking forward to chopping it up with u!!!

7 Likes