Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hey, @Jitsu I hope your holiday season is going well. I just got mu shopping done and I’ll be heading to my cousin’s Saturday. Here’s a song to keep you in the holiday spirit:

8 Likes

I wont get into detail on this one, BUT I will say…I think next year will be a huge year for DCU and this community. I’d like to have more community activations, new content, and MUCH more…All that is to say, stay tuned! :smirk:

I’m absolutely down for this in 2022! I’ll see what I can do about bringin’ this back…

Yes and yes…I’d like to think I’m the one on the bottom left.

Thanks for this rec! Happy holidaaaaaays!

8 Likes

Thanks for the holiday music vibes! I hope you have a wonderful time with your cousin, and enjoy the holidays! <3

8 Likes

Hmm…good question here. Let me connect with our content team and see what might be the issue here. Stay tuned.

8 Likes

Jk, I’m back! :laughing: #Razzzhasquestions Always.

I’m happy to see DCBC is back! Do you have a schedule in mind going forward?
Based on your time here so far: If you could change only 1 thing about the mechanics of the community, what would it be?
Also, OH lands around dinner time, so I’m often curious: what’s for dinner? :stuck_out_tongue: Have you eaten yet, and if so, did you enjoy it or did it just, like, ‘get the job done’?

:eyes:… still in March?

Thnx! Same to you! :purple_heart: Goodnight OH!

6 Likes

I feel like this answer might be cheap/obvious…but my gut tells me Supes would be an IDEAL Santa. He can deliver gifts incredible speed, and is already a shining beacon of joy and hope. Kinda the perfect fit, no?

Given the recent events in The Suicide Squad movie, I’ll say Peacemaker probably deserves some coal in his stocking. Maybe we’ll see a new side of him in the upcoming show…

Easy: Riddler. Green, mean, likes to steal, kinda hates himself…the comparisons are almost too easy to make.

Gotta hand this one to @Alec.Holland…He’s so on TOP of everything!

If I had to come up with one right now, I would echo something that our beloved AppleJack passed on to me before she departed: creating a 24/7 convention feeling for our community. It’s one of the most important aspects of my job.

This one hurt my head…but I’ll say yes?

Likewise! Thanks for being a wonderful part of this community. Happy holidays! <3

8 Likes

I wasn’t thinking about Riddler, but you are right, he would make a great grinch.

6 Likes

One of the biggest things on my wish list is a safe, smooth, and EASY drive across the country! We start our drive in 2 days, so I’m hoping it’s a smooth adventure.

Other than that, I’ll never say no to a few new Batman or Spawn figures :smirk:

7 Likes

Selfishly, I would love another Batman/Spawn crossover. They’re both broody and angsty–and I LOOOVED the previous crossovers between the two.

7 Likes

I really enjoy the DC X Image Comics crossovers (Spawn/Batman, Batman/Spawn, The Maxx/Batman), but one of the most entertaining crossovers that I can recall was the Lobo/The Mask crossover from 1997. Super 90s vibes!

8 Likes

Heck yeah! I’M AN ACTOIN FIGURE, MOM.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t want to be an action figure. WAY too much pressure!

9 Likes

Thanks for the update! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hope everyone has a great holiday!!! :gift:

8 Likes

You too.

7 Likes

never heard of that! I’ll have to check it out!

8 Likes

I might get two of that figure when time and funds allow, and for future Fan Event purposes (should a new one materialize, of course).

One being for you @Jitsu, while the other is one you could sign for me (P/TY in advance :slight_smile:) and that I would hang above my computer afterward.

I don’t usually give a flying fig about autographs, but when it comes to The Jits signing an action figure named Jitsu, then that’s as good as @Alec.Holland signing a figure of Alec Holland (none of which exist, as AH only exists in figure-form via his Swamp Thing look).

Finally Jits, I hope that you and all of the @moderators have an absolutely fantastic Christmas and a kick-ass 2022 as well!

SN: If you want to get your NYE party on, I know a place that you, AH and The Mod Squad would be most welcome at. :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

Hey @Jitsu we all know this is a great classic by the great Quincy Jones (even Austin Powers knows it!). My question to you is this: Is there a particular DC character for whom this would be a great theme song?

8 Likes

Wasn’t there supposed to be an OH today?

5 Likes

Last week was the final OH of 2021. @jitsu will be back next year! :wink:

8 Likes