Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I’m sure the attention from such shows as Peacemaker and Harley Quinn don’t hurt either.

6 Likes

Great question, RF! I (personally speaking) think that’s a rad idea! Would be awesome to see this newest version of the Bats come to life in a proper book.

I love this question! And I agree, I think we make a GREAT team :wink:

I’d like to imagine our book would be about two warriors from very different lands, who meet in some central location (maybe a tavern?), and set off together to fight for mutually beneficial reasons. I think we’d both have some very cool superpowers, and the setting would be similar to Dark Knights of Steel…what do you think @Alec.Holland?

Would love to hear how you think it would turn out too, @Lincolnfan78!

8 Likes

Hey KSA! Unfortunately nothing new in this regard–I was told the product team is still investigating why it happened in the first place. Will keep you posted! And thank you for your patience :smiley:

9 Likes

Good question! I’d try a few things:

1. Make sure the post/topic is easy to read and understand. With online content, it can be easy to overdo it with text and info, but the shorter and more direct the content is, the more likely people will be to read it fully!

2. Tag someone who you think would be interested in the topic! Definitely don’t spam a bunch of tags, but if you know a few people would be interested in the topic, it doesn’t hurt to let them know!

3. Give myself or @Alec.Holland a heads up on what you’re posting–we might be able to slot it into a banner, which typically drives more traffic to the post. While we won’t be able to banner everything, we will if it makes sense to do so!

Just a few tips–hope that helps!

9 Likes

Hmmmm tough question. If we’re talkin’ one of those fancy schmancy juice bars that makes fresh cold-pressed juices, I’ll go with that every time. But if we’re talkin’ just normal juices you can get at the grocery store, I’ll go with a sugar-free soda :smiley:

I haven’t! I’ll have to keep an eye out for it.

9 Likes

Yes! This is something I really want to do more of–highlighting some of you awesome community members. I won’t go into full details–but keep an eye out for some cool news that might have something to do with Community Heroes! :wink:

9 Likes

Love the idea, I’d be interested reading it.:grinning:

6 Likes

Cliffhanger!

6 Likes

I shouldn’t have asked this because now I’m thirsty and my parents room is right over the pipes. So if I get water, my mom’ll know that I’m up at 1:30 in the morning lol

6 Likes

Facts. If you’re able to grab my attention with the thread, I’ll absolutely banner it for you. It will cost you a meal from Popeyes though… :eyes:

8 Likes

We should write a screenplay together.

8 Likes

Deal, I’ll do so next time I do a tourney.

6 Likes

Hello @Jitsu & @Alec.Holland,

I just now saw this…

I just wanted to say Thankyou so much for adding it. :grinning: I’m so thankful to see Penguin finally got get to know him. You guys really made my day. :penguin_smirkhqtas: :penguin:

11 Likes

I’ve been wondering this for a while, but who posts on the @DC_Community account? Is it a moderator? Is it you, @Jitsu? Inquiring minds need to know!

6 Likes

It’s usually me :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Plot twist!!!

That’s so cool!

8 Likes

@Jitsu is there any story currently on DC Universe Infinite that you can recommend right now?

7 Likes

:smiley:Ha! I knew it!

6 Likes

Hey @Jitsu :batman_hv_1:,
I saw the new Batman movie yesterday, and I really enjoy it.
My question to you is, is DC going to make Riddler appearance like the movie or like with Penguin 30 years ago, stick with the Original classic look in the comic book?
Have you try Little Cesar’s Batman Pizza? That was really good. :grinning:
Have a great week.

6 Likes

Heyoo! :wave:

Heck yeah! I’m glad you liked it. I think it’s easily one of my all-time favorite Bats movies, and can’t wait to watch it again.

You mean in the comics? If that’s what you mean, then you may have missed this awesome announcement! Really looking forward to this one.

I haven’t had a chance to try it! Now that I think of it, I haven’t had pizza since moving to California in December…might be time to grab a slice!

You too, friend!

7 Likes