Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hey you too! Thanks for stopping by!

Great idea! I’m not sure what the DCUI teams have planned for that far out into this year, but we can certainly do some celebrating here on the forums!

8 Likes

Ooooh, it’s gotta be Episode 5’s Kite-Man reference! I didn’t catch it at first, but saw it pop up online–so awesome.

Really solid question–and also part of my everyday job! A show like Peacemaker is a really awesome opportunity to bring more people into the comics ecosystem. I think a huge play is encouraging readership through promoting places like this–where awesome community members get together every day to celebrate DC’s incredible work. Passion breeds passion! I also really like your QR code/background story idea!

8 Likes

I’ve read about 14 books so far this year! What’s the 2022 comic-reading challenge? Sounds fun!

8 Likes

Love this question! So many great options…I would really love Michael Fassbender as Bats. I think he has really powerful eyes (which I think would play very well with wearing a cowl), and can do a lot of “speaking” without saying a word. Especially if he’s playing an older Bruce Wayne, I think it would be great!

What about you?

7 Likes

I’m not entirely sure that’s the case! While I don’t know who frequents the forums and who doesn’t, I think there are likely a fair amount of us who lurk here, and probably a handful who interact regularly too.

There are no rules internally against using the service or joining this community. For those that do join/participate here, they may just not want to indicate that they’re from the DC team–totally up to them! In any case, all are welcome!

10 Likes

It’s right here!

8 Likes

Heck yeah! I’m in!

8 Likes

I heard that rumor about Kristen Stewart possibly being cast as the Joker. The more I think about it, the more I think it could work.

7 Likes

I would loooooove this.

9 Likes

Yes like a 5 or 10 page story about Peacemaker catching Kiteman would’ve been awesome

6 Likes

@Jitsu, what like Flashpoint Martha Wayne?

7 Likes

@Jitsu How-do, Skip?

Monkey Prince #1 is a new to retail release this week. Have you read it yet, and if so, what’d you think?

On the subject of simian royalty, I noticed that the above issue is in our library. Will Monkey Prince be a simultaneous retail and DCUI release with each issue, ala Titans United and the Milestone Returns minis, or was Monkey Prince #1 an exception, on account of it debuting on the day of the Lunar New Year (similar to how we got Batman '89 #1 in conjunction with Batman Day last year)?

Thanks Hoss, and have a pleasant tomorrow. :superman_hv_4:

SN: Favorite era of Saturday Night Live? Mine are '75-'80 and '88-'96.

10 Likes

@jitsu I think it’s high time we had Bumblebee Karen Beecher in a live action adventure. Do you feel the same? Who do you think should play her?

9 Likes

Would you want her as a teenager or early/mid 20’s?

8 Likes

An adult, mid 20’s or older.

8 Likes

As a follow up, I think Tiffany Haddish would make a great live action Bumblebee.

8 Likes

I asked @Alec.Holland this once, but if you could have 1 superpower, what would it be and why?

8 Likes

So @Jitsu now that you have been here awhile and have moved and are hopefully settled in , what are your top three goals for DCUI?

8 Likes

I did it!

My proudest achievement!

Sorry for hijacking Office Hours, but I didn’t know where else to post this.

16 Likes

Congratulation, I’m glad you finally got it.:grinning:

8 Likes