Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

@Jitsu what is your favorite movie that was the focus of a watch-a-long on the community?

7 Likes

Hello @Jitsu :batman_hv_1:,
When will we see the release day for comics in August? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey, @Jitsu! Glad to have you back in the Office of Justice during your normal time. Hope you’ve been having a good week so far.

Do you have some favorite legacy heroes from DC’s history? (Teams like the Lantern Corps or Sons of Batman from DKR; one shots like Damian Wayne Batman in Batman #666; revamped switches from Golden to Silver age, like Barry Allen; changes due to a Crisis like, uhh, well, Barry Allen again; Elseworlds, etc… it all counts!)

6 Likes

Oooh good question! Not a movie, but I really enjoyed watching the first two episodes of the Peacemaker show earlier this year. It was my first big WAL event with this wonderful community, so it’ll always have a special place in my heart! :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Keep an eye out–more info will be comin’ soon!

8 Likes

Thanks, friend! Been a BUSY one, but the good kinda busy :wink:

You handed this one to me on a silver platter, but Sons/Sons and Daughters of Batman is SUCH a good team. DKR is one of my absolute favorites, and the narrative of a buncha kids taking on a city full of crime in the name of the Bat…it’s just so cool.

8 Likes

I had a feeling it might incept an answer… but I didn’t want to forget about those crazy kids from DKR!

One of my favorites is Batgirl. All of ‘em. So, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown are easy answers for me. But I would have read the Dick Grayson/Damian Wayne Batman and Robin for years. What’s not to love about a more carefree, charming, and humorous Batman with a serious, brooding, know-it-all Robin?

7 Likes

Think it would be a good idea to have Crazy Jane team up with Peacemaker on a future episode?

8 Likes

Oooooh, I like this idea!

9 Likes

You and I really do have the same taste, don’t we?

7 Likes

It’s Summer Barbeque SZN. If there were one to happen at The Hall of Justice, what is everyone doing? Who’s on the barbeque? Who’s floating on the pink inflatable raft sipping a spiked, fruity beverage? Who got sent to the store for ice?

I definitely see Hal and any other members of the Corps present tossing a football.

7 Likes

Haha I love this!

Supes, naturally. He can flash cook a steak to perfection in a fraction of a second, and he’ll have Barry Allen plating and serving burgers and dogs in record time.

Wonder Woman! She deserves a break, and probably needs a drink. Splashing around her is Aquaman, in his natural environment.

Probably Barry as well, right? Time is of the essence when getting ice!

Big agree. It works on so many levels, picture perfect.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Not sure why my questions have been skipped over for weeks now but the answer is “no” I’m not sure why that couldn’t be conveyed to members?

5 Likes

Hey there! Apologies for not seeing your question from last week (looks like it was 6 days ago), doing office hours while traveling was tough!

Fortunately, the answer isn’t no…check out this article for a rundown of all the SDCC ongoings this week!

7 Likes

Too bad I’ll never make it there

5 Likes

Hello @Jitsu,
I was wondering, do you know if DC will be doing another year of DC Fandome? The last two years has been alot of fun, I hope they do it again later this year. Can’t wait for Batman: Caped Crusader next year. :smiley:

7 Likes

Will DC be doing anything for New York City Comic Con this year?

6 Likes

Hello @Jitsu :batman_hv_1:,
With the new Super-pets movie coming out on Friday, if you could have any pet from DC comics, who would it be? :grinning:

6 Likes

Attend one premiere
Move one to HBO Max
Cancel one

Black Adam
The Flash
Shazam! Fury of the Gods

Each movie must get assigned to one of those…what are you going with?

6 Likes