Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Not yet! But one of the team members who usually gets confirmation on things like this has been out sick. I’ll keep you updated!

7 Likes

Appreciate it again

6 Likes

Hey thanks!

We’re in the process of creating new art for selectable avatars–so stay tuned! Unfortunately, the art does need to be approved by a few different departments (legal, art, etc.), so it’s taking slightly longer than expected. But it’s comin!

7 Likes

Of course! Thanks for your patience on this :smiley:

7 Likes

I just got into this community recently, and I’m stoked it’s here. I don’t have a question, I just wanted to poke my head into the “Office” and say this is all very awesome!

I may return in the future with questions, but I really wanted to say thanks for you all being here, doing what you do. (Mods and other admin included.)

6 Likes

I also like the new a avatar picture, Do you think Ghostmaker is better at achieving his goals than Batman.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! Glad you’re here–see ya around! :batparrot:

6 Likes

Thank you!

Hmmm good question…I think that they both have similar drives towards accomplishing their goals, but I think a key difference (in my opinion) is Bruce’s ability to understand human sentiments. To me, Bats is more empathetic towards people, and seems to have a better understanding of the human cost of crime and fighting it. Soo, I guess that’s all to say that I think Batman is better at achieving his goals.

7 Likes

@Jitsu, thoughts on the sequel to “Joker”?

5 Likes

Hey all!

Just a heads up that there will be no Office Hours tonight. I’m traveling this week, so I will catch you all next Tuesday!

9 Likes

Happy travels, @Jitsu see you soon.

7 Likes

have fun

6 Likes

Has DC posted a list of all the badges that can be earned?

6 Likes

Thanks, friend!

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Not yet–we’ll let everyone know when all the badge info is posted!

7 Likes

This is probably a long shot, but with Swamp Thing Green Hell issue 1 released on DCUI, do you know how I can find out where issue 2 is? It was supposed to release months ago, and i cant find any updates on its delay/new release date.

6 Likes

If you had to get rid of 1 dc character forever, who would it be?

6 Likes

Hey everyone!

Just a quick heads up that Office Hours will be hosted on 2022-07-15T02:00:00Z this week!

Be sure to drop any questions you may have so Jitsu can answer them this Thursday :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Cool, But I think my question is more on your side, @Alec.Holland, please from the bottom of my heart, is it ok for me to make a 1966 Batman club? I have so much love for the show since I was little. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes