Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hope it goes well, get better soon @Jitsu.:slightly_smiling_face:

:batman:

6 Likes

Hey hey @Jitsu, got an update on this as well!

I just minted my Bat Cowl NFT and am very excited to get involved in this from the start. I took part in a AMA with the folks that are running this and they sold me on it. I’m brand new to the NFT world but am looking forward to learning more about this emerging technology while also exploring the DC Universe in a new and fun way.

7 Likes

@Jitsu, get well soon

8 Likes

Good luck with everything and thanks.

7 Likes

Question for this week - any insight into how an artist and writer come to work together on a project? Does DC assign them? Does the writer have an artist in mind when they pitch their story?

6 Likes

Sorry if this has been asked already, but when can we expect the Free Comic Book Day books to show up on the service? I ask because mine was a bust with no store in my area having them.

8 Likes

Welcome back Jitsu! I hope surgery went well.

Now that conventions are opening up again, will the DC community or DC Universe Infinite have any presence there? What can we expect from DC in person?

8 Likes

Welcome back @Jitsu hope your recovery is going well, no questions this week, just wanted to say I am loving all the new Q&A’s , and although I couldn’t do it live as I was recovering from surgery that day did catch the recording of the Q& A on the Round Robin Tournament choices on twitter and loved that it seemed all of the community members questions got answered.

7 Likes

Amen! The Q&A’s have been great and the people involved have been elite guests and very timely. Love this and appreciate the work you and the staff have put into these.

7 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m on the mend, and ready for a long road of PT ahead. At least I can still type! :smiley:

8 Likes

Very cool! I’m glad you’re able to learn about the NFT world while still celebrating your love for DC. Big win for ya!

8 Likes

Much appreciated!

7 Likes

Hey thanks!

8 Likes

I hope your recovery is going well!

Glad you were able to catch the recording of the Round Robin Q&A. We all work super hard to make RR happen every year, and I’m super glad you enjoyed it!

8 Likes

Double amen to that! Very stoked you’ve been enjoying all the content too, Felix!

8 Likes

I think it’s a little bit of both. Kind of a game of catch between the artist and writer, from what I understand. Stephanie Phillips and Mike Hawthorne talked about this a little bit in their Wonder Woman: Evolution Q&A in November of last year–but I’d definitely recommend bringing this question up in an upcoming Q&A!

8 Likes

Thanks, friend! Feels good to be back.

Still TBD there! We’ll be sure to ring all the bells and let everyone know once we have info.

8 Likes

Other than mainstream DC, what’s your favorite DC-owned imprint? So like Wildstorm, or Young Animal, or Vertigo.

Here’s a list in case you’re not sure what counts as an imprint in my book lol Category:Imprints | DC Database | Fandom

6 Likes

Vertigo and Wildstorm

6 Likes

@jitsu, I don’t have a new question this week, but I was wondering if you could respond to my query from 19 days ago concerning Doom Patrol?

6 Likes