Office Hours! Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Apologies for missing that one! To be honest, I’m not full caught up on Doom Patrol, so I can’t fully answer those questions. BUT once I’m caught up, I’ll be all ears for Doom Patrol related questions.

6 Likes

Wonderful, I’m so happy to hear it. :grinning:Thankyou @Jitsu.

4 Likes

Great new about “Fables”

5 Likes

Hello @Jitsu,
When will the next book club will be and what book will we read next? Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello @Jitsu as Memorial Day, officially kicks off Summer, any great vacation plans or attendance by DCUI and Community at the upcoming cons. Also, it might be a bit early, but are we having another FanDome this year.

3 Likes

It’s right now! → May/AAPI Month Book Club: Future State Swamp Thing! May 23 - June 3 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome, Thankyou @Alec.Holland, looking forward to reading it.:smiley:

:00_swamp_thing:

5 Likes

Hey @Jitsu - I’m promoting DCUI over on the Discord for the Bat Cowl NFTs and have some people interested in joining us here. They’re asking about a potential discount on an annual subscription for Bat Cowl NFT holders. Any chance of something like that getting approved since the Cowls are affiliated with DC?

5 Likes

Hey hey! As far as I know, there is no DCUI discount program for Bat Cowl NFT holders. I think the DC NFT teams are likely still mapping out what benefits look like down the road, but I have not heard anything about an actual DCUI discount incentive. I’ll let you know if I hear otherwise!

5 Likes

Hey, Jitsu! What was the reason behind the digitization team’s choice to pursue the old WildStorm Wetworks series next? Seems like a pretty left field pick!

6 Likes

Great question! I’m not looped into all of those conversations, particularly when it is one of those left field picks, so I’m not sure what the reasoning was.

6 Likes

Whatever their reasoning, I’m pumped to see more WildStorm content finally hitting the digital circuit.

Captain Atom: Armageddon’s completion was a great new starting point, while Wetworks v1 is even better. Maybe one day, we’ll see the digital completion of WildC.A.T.S volume 1? One can hope!
:crossed_fingers:t2: :clark_hv_4:

The recent print to digital activity with WildStorm content has me optimistic that DCUI will finally be putting its WildStorm catalog in the spotlight to some degree, which is something the brand has been deserving of since Day One of DC Universe and DC Universe Infinite.

7 Likes

Howdy, @Jitsu what’s going on with the Black Canary project involving Jurnee Smollett? I read different things about it, and frankly, I’m confused. Maybe you could set the record straight on what’s going on?

5 Likes

Hey @Jitsu when will we get to vote for the next book club reading?:grinning:

:dc_history_club:

3 Likes

We have a few upcoming books locked in already, but we’ll do a vote soon!

5 Likes

Good question! To be totally honest, I’m not on the theatrical/TV teams, so I don’t have too much more insight than you do. Once things get officially announced/locked in, I’ll get caught up to speed on what the promotional strategy is. But at this stage–looks like there’s at least something to look forward to!

6 Likes

Happy DC Pride release! Any plans to re-issue the DC Pride badges from last year? I’d love to have them awarded to my trivia participants from today.

6 Likes

I think this can be done!

5 Likes

So… @Jitsu! I have 2 questions for you.

1. What was your favorite thing for the DC Community 2.0?

2. What are you most looking forward to for the DC Community 3.0?

5 Likes

Will we be seeing a presence at comicon or anything special for members of the community or service?

6 Likes