Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hot damn, Shadow of the Batgirl on DCUI!

13 Likes

Since Mad Magazine is coming to the new DC Universe Ultra, will we see some of the old EC horror comics too?

8 Likes

:smiley:Seeing @HubCityQuestion’s comment got me curious if I would still be able to read graphic novels without Ultra and it’s yes I can. Thankyou for the comment Question!

What new graphic novels do they have on here @Jitsu, that I can read? :smiley:

7 Likes

I missed this one from a few weeks ago!

I actually joined DCU/DCUI right as I started interviewing for my job at DC Comics. It was actually really helpful and informative in allowing me to understand how all of you used this site!

9 Likes

Heyo! Hmm, I’m not sure what it was previously, but it looks like it just linked to my DCUI inbox…what did you see there before?

9 Likes

Hooo boy, what a big question!

Here’s the elevator pitch: DCUI Ultra is a wonderful new membership tier within DCUI. Ultra members have shorter release windows (1 month instead of 6), and access to some pretty awesome DC/WB content. It was just launched days ago, and we’re busy ironing out some issues, but otherwise very stoked!

Here’s the long answer: DCUI ULTRA Tier: Community FAQ :wink:

10 Likes

That’s a great question–'ll have to dig into some of our lists of what’s coming in the next Ultra drop and see what the deal is for books/series like those you referenced. Stay tuned.

10 Likes

Oooh, great question. Especially this time of year, that’d be great. I’ll ask around the Content Team and see what information I can dig up!

9 Likes

MAD Magazine is here!!

Are you worried Alfred E. Newman might hijack these precious Office Hours one evening? Will there be a “Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions” edition of Office Hours? Should I add a third question because threes are more aesthetically pleasing?

I’ve enjoyed my time with the update. All of this ironing out isn’t going unnoticed. You are all doing amazing work! Thanks for everything.

10 Likes
  1. Yes. Always.

2. There sure can be! But we don’t get stupid questions here because everyone is sharp as a tack!

3. Yes!

We appreciate it! Thanks so much, friend.

11 Likes

Please make a Mad Magazine Emoji, maybe make a title or the famous toothless guy to go with it… :disguised_face:

8 Likes

Ooooooh I LIKE this idea.

10 Likes

What you worry? He got the Alex Ross treatment! Look at him with those responsible, respected, and revered heroes. What could possibly go wrong?

10 Likes

Just dropping in to say you have earned a beer or many this week. If you don’t drink, you have earned many other of whatever your vice is.

9 Likes

Hi @Jitsu , I don’t know if you’re still around tonight or not, but do you know if DCUI subscribers will be invited to a preview screening for Black Adam? The last one I remember getting an invite to was Birds of Prey, and that was pre-Covid, and The Batman had the publicly-offered Fan Screenings. TIA for any info!

8 Likes

@Jitsu by far my most important question is…

Do you prefer chocolates or candies?

7 Likes

Still here!

I haven’t heard of any preview screenings for Black Adam as of yet. If that changes, I promise to let you all know as soon as I do!

10 Likes

This made my night! Thanks for those very kind words, friend!

10 Likes

Ooooooh man, this is a tough one.

I think it depends on the day…sometimes I was a nice, rich, dark chocolate experience (I don’t do milk chocolate), but other times I wan’t a sweeter candy-er treat! If I had to pick only one though, I think I’d go with candies. I’m actually a huge fan of this one brand called Smart Sweets–definitely recommend them for any candy fans!

9 Likes

I don’t see anything on that page. It just says “We have no updates for you at this time. Please check again later.”

8 Likes