OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

We’re just a bunch of silly nerds! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I can’t believe YOUve pulled 3hrs! Be free!!

8 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Why am I not surprised.

But you know I wasn’t going to pass up asking.
I think you’d be disappointed if I did.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Wait it’s been three hours? Huh…

7 Likes

That is very true.

5 Likes

Have a great night everyone!!! and thank you for your dedication @Applejack it’s really appreciated !!! :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

I’ll feel it (now today) captain but happy to be here. Till the next time and hope all enjoy the rest of their evenings into tomorrow. :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

We just love ya AJ! :hugs:

8 Likes

Yes, and you know what that means…
Only 120 more hours until Stargirl!

Thanks and good night, Applejack!

6 Likes

As always many, many thanks @Applejack
Safe and happy week. :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you as always for keeping us sharp, and honest. It’s a wild ride, and I’m honored to be on it with you all. Good night, and see you next week!

14 Likes

10 Likes

This is a second time @Applejack did a 3 hours of Office Hours! Cool! Have a goodnight everybody! :grinning:

5 Likes

I’ve never been part of any other community with a leader like Applejack. Your sincerity and dedication fits Webster’s definition of awesome. Thanks for holding our hands (sanitized) through this scary time. I am humbled by the super long edition of office hours that I just read. I had concerns over the longevity of DCU, I was still upset about losing the annual subscription, etc. You definitely made me feel better. Changes seem inevitable, but I certainly want DCU to continue being part of my life. Thank you very much for your honesty. It means a lot.

What are the best ways that we users can support the service? Obviously, there is staying subscribed. Beyond that, are certain actions weighed with more importance when the powers that be evaluate how we’re doing? I’d love to know.

Stay healthy, ok? We need you. :green_heart:

10 Likes

@Applejack

Meaning since merch is limited, sweepstakes, and special events aren’t happening the annual is suspended and due to Covid?

4 Likes

I wore my Superman T-shirt for luck all day today. After reading this I’m convinced it worked. At least a little.

6 Likes

Dream on may just not be digitized (or whatever they got to do to make something streamable, given how old it is.

As for Fraggle Rock… interestingly it is on AppleTV+ (or whatever Apple TV’s streaming service is), it is so far the one and only show on there that is not an AppleTV original show… which isn’t random at all. lol

4 Likes

Oh my…

It’s so cute!

4 Likes

:blush: thanks stay safe

4 Likes

Well, for this new normal, any chance we are getting that live stream in it? :wink: I still say as I did way back when, a live stream would allow the use of ad support to help offset the costs. I can’t imagine anyone would be upset with a live ad supported stream if the on demand stayed ad free (or maybe 1 or 2 ads to start). (BTW, this was kinda joking with a serious background to it, hope it reads that way.) I definitely disagree that your answer is disheartening though, as I always appreciate your honesty when answering our questions. Words cannot express how appreciated that is. The fact that you spend so much time devoted to us every week is something I do not see anywhere else. I will always appreciate answers I don’t like to no answers at all. Thank you for everything!!!

6 Likes