OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

I check the San Jose Mercury archive, there might be one there. The only picture I have was as Charles Darwin from Darwin in Malibu, with a Chelsea FC beach towel.

4 Likes

Precisely

3 Likes

I believe HBOM also works :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t take them that way. You’re being a critical thinker, one of the most valued characteristics out there.

I do think there’s a bit of a “blink once for x, twice for y” relationship here in Office Hours you can rely on. And, for better or worse, I’ve positioned myself that way. And if I’m the best you’ve got, at least it’s something. And it’s in big part because I agree with you. I do wish I could say “they’ll be releasing big corporate statements soon!” but that’s just not prudent in this constantly changing landscape. II understand why there isn’t rapid fire statements coming out due to the way information is treated.

I support your righteous fury, and hope you won’t ever pull punches.

12 Likes

As the sun is starting to set on yet another awesome adventure of Office Hours with our intrepid pirate queen at the helm, here’s a chill little ditty to play as the ship docks and we start disembarking for the night:

3 Likes

:rofl: Maybe that can be the 10k celebration.

12 Likes

Well, if you hear that the site is being discontinued, I fully expect you to change the title by your name to “Stenographer” as a subtle heads-up to the rest of us. :wink:

9 Likes

That’s the kind of question that can’t be answered though, right? It goes back to the cryogenic freeze that our economy isn’t in- there’s absolutely no predicting when productions are going to start up again or what they will look like when they do.

I don’t think you’re literally asking me (pretty sure you know what I would say), but that’s my contribution to the conversation.

5 Likes

hahaha noooooo

7 Likes

Also good

1 Like

Ok everyone. Have a great night, great week. Take care :purple_heart: Thanks, as always, @Applejack.

7 Likes

I can’t believe you all stuck with this for 3 hours!!

12 Likes

We’re just a bunch of silly nerds! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I can’t believe YOUve pulled 3hrs! Be free!!

8 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Why am I not surprised.

But you know I wasn’t going to pass up asking.
I think you’d be disappointed if I did.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Wait it’s been three hours? Huh…

7 Likes

That is very true.

5 Likes

Have a great night everyone!!! and thank you for your dedication @Applejack it’s really appreciated !!! :crescent_moon:

6 Likes

I’ll feel it (now today) captain but happy to be here. Till the next time and hope all enjoy the rest of their evenings into tomorrow. :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

We just love ya AJ! :hugs:

8 Likes