OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Now you’re on the trolley!

8 Likes

Now I’m craving kitten carpaccio…I’m blaming you @Applejack

3 Likes

Ew.

5 Likes

Welp, here we are! :laughing: Trust me, I don’t disagree. To some extent, I’m choosing this- no one’s asking me to do Office Hours. I think the greater part of your point was the first part of your statement, but in absence of a good answer, I’ll address the second part.

9 Likes

Not a bad idea :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A grill pan works. But, a quick sauté is good as well. And for the ultimate, lightly poaching them in cream.

4 Likes

There should also be an Office Hours cat badge of course.

10 Likes

AMAZING

7 Likes

The well is going to run dry very soon, I understand that. I think the bigger question really is, do the higher-ups intend to refill the DCU Originals well once it’s possible to do so, whether it’s with Titans S3, DC You Unscripted, YJ Season 4, BizarroTV, or something else that hasn’t made it to the announcement stage yet? Because everything that has borne the DCU Originals title card has been of extremely high quality, and I know I would love to see that continue once people are opening film cans again.

7 Likes

Oh my gosh, Crusader is EPIC. Entirely deserving of the honor she was given.

My very best friend is a coordinator for a cat shelter, and would love your Cali story- she would say it just takes the right owner :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing, and I love the little “S” we see peeking out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Oh no worries Mae. Perhaps even the great @DeSade-acolyte would not dare cross Huple’s cat. :grin: :sweat_smile:

Huple’s cat constantly sleeps on Hungry Joe’s face which leads to… :skull_and_crossbones: Hungry Joe was also not the best, but just a name given to this character in the book Catch-22. Putting a character spotlight on Hungry Joe is a community hazard so best to seek Wikipedia on who he is, or… Now that I have a clearer mind than the fog descending in the late hours of the night… :sweat_smile: Reading through Catch-22 might be something to ponder to get a better read of who Hungry Joe is.

5 Likes

With grill marks as well please.

5 Likes

Nooo, I think this is false. I’ll bookmark this for followup. I’m sorry if you were given misinformation :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Oooh, yes! Not immediately but they are in discussion.

6 Likes

:open_mouth:

Oh my gosh, I have a BUNCH of those! I’ll have to pull them out again and see if any other names jump out!

4 Likes

The only cat I don’t dare cross is Schrödinger’s cat.

5 Likes

Okay, if you have any pictures, or anything, I would LOVE to see that!

4 Likes

Thank you! Cru must have been making a statement by sitting on Superman’s cape.

I like to think your best friend is right. :blush:

5 Likes

You don’t know that.

4 Likes

See, this is why I started calling them HoboMax! :smile: Ok, Thank you. Again! I figured something was wrong.
Honestly I’ll prob try tomorrow. Just fyi

5 Likes