OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

No word on a Season 2 of Stargirl or release date on Season 3 of Titans yet, so still too early to tell!

2 Likes

Happy New Year, markhb! We get a lot of demand for Krypton Season 2 here, so :crossed_fingers: But nothing definitive yet :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh my god, Cats was UNBELIEVABLE. One of my best theater experiences of the year.

3 Likes

HA! There’s a theater in my area doing “rowdy” screenings that I’m tempted to go to- not sure if I’d see it AGAIN, but, tempted!

3 Likes

All right, friends- I made it through the brainfog! I appreciate everyone that asked questions over the last week, month, and year! This concludes Office Hours for 2019- CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT?

I hope you’re all enjoying a relaxing holiday, and I look forward to the party that will be 2020 with you all :slight_smile: We’re just getting started! :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Oh well, I never, was there ever a Bat so clever as magical mod we call Applejack?

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:It’s official: Office Hours has jumped the shark.

:door::running_woman:t3:

6 Likes

I resubscribed at $59.99, but I did not get a reminder e-mail, unless I overlooked it. No worries, though, as I am back up and running regardless!!! Thanks as always for the responses!!!

2 Likes

Does that mean we should start calling you Fonzi? I was always more partial to shlameel and shlamozzel, but ayyyyyy works too…

2 Likes

I have a strange hunger for hasenpfeffer. Maybe there’s a company that makes it…

2 Likes

Fonzarelli beats out Laverne and Shirley ANY day of the week. Lenny and Squiggy too.

Lenny and Carl though? Nah, Fonz hangs out with them.

1 Like

Nothing beats my L&S in my book. Reviewed L&S in the Army on my podcast this week.

3 Likes

Currently, we can suppress notifications or hide posts from selected users for 4 months at a time, but in some cases that doesn’t cut it. It’s a little surprising, really: every other social media platform or message board I’ve been party to offers more permanent block/ignore features. Why are DCU’s block/ignore settings structured this way?

5 Likes

We have Master Topic threads for assorted topics in the Suggestion Box section but not one to report movie and TV show errors/issues.

Thus, I propose a “Master Topic: Submit All Movie and TV Show Issues HERE” thread.

Thankfully, we don’t seem to have many cracks in the drinking glasses of those content fields. However, when one does see a crack, it’d be nice to have an official thread where we can say “Hey boss, looky!”.

Ya dig, Boss @Applejack?

2 Likes

I’m tempted to post a Happy Days theme music on here! But ‘Hey’ I’d rather ask question instead!:grin::headphones::radio::notes:
With Club reopening soon, how long will it stay open?

2 Likes

“We’re gonna rock, around, the clock, tonight!”

puts on Rob Zombie, sees Potsy voraciously headbanging in the back of Al’s restaurant

“These are your and my happy days!”

3 Likes

Hi Applejack :woman_technologist:,
I notice Harley Quinn season 1 will end in February and Stargirl will come in spring, will there be a new show or returning show in between them?

3 Likes

Hey @Applejack I seem to remember a few months back we were getting “House of Whispers” in our comic collection. I can’t seem to find it anymore…am I going crazy, did we ever have that series? And if so, where has it gone?

2 Likes

@Applejack, which was more iconic: the scene on Happy Days which had Fonzie, Laverne, and Mork (Robin Williams) all in the Cunningham’s living room, or the would-be locker room fight between Richie, Potsie, and Ralph against the Red Devils until Fonzie and The Big Ragu come out of the lockers to enforce at least a fair fight?

3 Likes

There was a near-fight on Happy Days?! Joanie loves Chachi, I’ll have to look that up.

I wouldn’t rumble with Potsie, as he doesn’t ■■■■ around. Just look at his directorial resume. Dude’s been to The Final Frontier, and then some.

2 Likes