OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

SO WHOLESOME

6 Likes

My favorite Blondie song

4 Likes

YOU TOOK THE OFFICE HOURS BAIT!! Mwahahaha. Hi Neal, was fun hanging with you at FanDome!

We’ve received a lot of requests since launch for imprints like Black Label, Vertigo, and others. We’ve received requests to shorten the waiting period from publication to DC Universe from 12 months to, well, shorter (requests vary, I’m sure most would like instant). Lots of other requests, O, the requests!

All these conversations and more are back on the table for consideration. Tilling the soil, as it were. Details are not finalized, but we are hoping to have an official announcement out by next month.

14 Likes

Welcome back AJ! Two questions for you:
1 Did you have a good vacation? Did you get to do anything particularly fun?

2., Has there been any news about reopening the Burbank WB lot, not just for your team but in general? (I’ll admit, I’m wondering mainly about production restart.)

2 Likes

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man!

8 Likes

Totally forgot I had asked this LOL. No worries, it was some old thread from a year or more ago that got a bump the other week. It had a thumbnail with the old Superman movie poster and you said something about it may be a gift or available in the shop eventually. All good though, I made my own Superman poster this month. :wink:

Hope you had a good Vacation! :dancer:

3 Likes

:sunglasses: It just might!

14 Likes

I really liked that they flipped expectations from saying “I am Batman” to “I am vengeance!” It was very dramatic.

I would be SHOCKED if, if Penguin is in it, he isn’t also a dark-talker!

8 Likes

Ooh. It’s Debbie Harry night. :dancer:t2: Here’s my favorite. (Excellent :drum: :guitar: :musical_keyboard: warm up, btw) Hi everyone :wave:
Bye everyone.

5 Likes

I see Royce himself answered, that’s awesome! It’s like having a celebrity in chat. I can only echo his understanding, which is that we are all waiting and seeing until we know the conditions of production.

But @Royce.Miller, I don’t think there’s any harm in reaching out and just checking in- I think now is a good a time as any.

9 Likes

@Applejack Hope you had a great vacation, and am looking forward to the announcement of DCU’s future. Hoping for Black Label and Milestone, myself.

4 Likes

Just saying, if you want an idea of which books the people are the most passionate about for the fabled expansion, I happen to have compiled a handy list…

7 Likes

Will there be any new rewards to get with out points before it ends at the end of this month?

4 Likes

Oh, I’ve got another one. We’ve asked about DC You Unscripted, but what about BizarroTV? Is that still on the docket, or is it a goner? And, wasn’t there another planned show on the way?

7 Likes

Ever seen her as a brunette? She’s stunning that way, too! This was taken from the behind the scenes documentary of Rock N Rule

7 Likes

Hahahaa oh my gosh, what an exercise! Ummmmm… it would be called … The Rascal Squad.

Brian De Palma.

I would be played by Kevin Costner
@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell would be played by Viola Davis
@MissInkBlot would be played by Regina King
@BestBeastBoy would be played by Gary Oldman
@Barrys.Better.Half would be played by a young Helena Bonham Carter
@Green.Lantern would be played by a young Paul Newman

We’re an alumn fraternity at a college and in our effort to have one last hoorah we return to campus and throw sexy parties and the Dean is always mad at us.

Comedy.

As our executive producer you already have tickets to when it comes out no doubt next year.

I AM SO SORRY FOR HOW LONG THAT TOOK TO TYPE EVERYONE

13 Likes

It’s okay, I’m watching Home Movies in the other window.

3 Likes

It’s a 1986 scare-athon!

(And yes, some of these movies aren’t necessarily obscure.)

5 Likes

Hi Murdoc! First, I do apologize if you weren’t budgeted for an annual charge; please reach out to CS if that caused any unexpected issues.

There was a lot of confusion around that, and we did determine that if you kept your credit card updated, your annual subscription would renew right as rain.

We will have a lot more details about this all soon, and I am trepidatious to say anything that might get misinterpreted or break the seal of trust I have internally. But rest assured you will have answers on how payments and charges will amount in the new DCU very soon (“Soon” defined as like, … in a moon or two).

7 Likes

Hello Applejack :woman_red_haired:,
I was so thrill that HBO Max release more President movies, there was one old film that’s not on DVD, and never thought I see this again as ever, ‘Tennessee Johnson.’ The movie is about our 17th President. I was so happy to watch it again for the first time in years.
Anyway I also would like to say is Thankyou so much from the bottom of my heart to you and the Moderators for accepting my Penguin Club! I can’t wait to get started!:grinning::penguin:

3 Likes