OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

YEAH, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO DO THAT?

5 Likes

With about seven hours before work starts I bid you all dear friends a good night and a special thanks, as always, to our Effervescent Empress of Empathy @Applejack! I can only leave you all then with this astonishing scene:

8 Likes

I watch every original on here. What kind of foolhardy question is that? Sometimes the Harley voice is way more noticeable than others, but it definitely doesn’t detract or distract from the enjoyment of the show…

1 Like

“As you round the next turn in the slide, you’ll see what I’ve, uh, cooked up for you! HAHAHAHA!”

3 Likes

The spell you all cast is quite powerful.

8 Likes

“Santa Tracker”! hahaha amazing.

6 Likes

I shamelessly love AHS, even if they can’t figure out how to carry a season on after 4 episodes! I FORGIVE YOU AHS

4 Likes

No, I’m sorry :frowning_face:

3 Likes

But each of THOSE are…a series of …ones…

4 Likes

Get this woman her EGOT!

3 Likes

I definitely do, would be lost without it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Funny you should say that… they may be involved in FanDome in one way or another :slight_smile:

15 Likes

cough Jessica Lange cough

Honestly, I really love the miscellaneous cast re-used each season. Feels like a theater company.

4 Likes

I’m holding you to that. In my mind you just guaranteed a total return to DC Daily, 5 hours a day b 7 days a week. So, I’m suing if I don’t get it. (McDonald’s settled over “hot” coffee, this is no less frivolous)…

1 Like

The poll is closed. My official catch phrase will remain “kitten kabobs”. Although “kitten blood sausage” only lost out by 2 votes.

4 Likes

How many did eww lose by?

4 Likes

That’s a bingo!

6 Likes

DM thewonderdiana, she’ll get you sorted :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I almost put her in there, too! gah I wish they’d being her back, actually. Now I want to know if you have a fave season (for Ms Lange). I’m a cheater and say all of the above. :star_struck:

2 Likes

The “ew’s” were never in the running. But I figured it would allow more people to participate.

3 Likes