OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

That was so sad how he lost his mother when she fell in a crack ice water.:sob:

2 Likes

Oh Mae I’m sorry, as much as Tuxedo Mask might have been a childhood crush, Quantum Leap taught me how to LIVE.

4 Likes

Quantum Leap is the cultured person’s Doctor Who. Fight me on this, I dare you.

4 Likes

Like that!! Why is it a nightmare? How can I help?

4 Likes

Well, other than telling Kelex to get off my back for multiple posts, not much. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I like the idea of a community-sourced and definitively nerdy appearance lists for sure! I started something similar a whole while back with the Birds of Prey: All about Birds of Prey But when you have long-running series and characters weave in and out, it’s really something that should be issue-by-issue.

2 Likes

Hm, hm, hm- Does it get OFF your back when you defy Kelex? Hm hm hm. Making it a Wiki would do the trick too, if you wanted. To be explored! It’s getting a little late over here and dinner awaits, but happy to try and toggle a setting (within reason of not releasing the … imps).

4 Likes

Kelex, will you get off of AlexanderKnox’s back?

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

6 Likes

I forgive.

3 Likes

I wonder if there’s a string-visualization somewhere of every character’s appearances throughout DC History. That would be something.

4 Likes

I’ve already made it a Wiki. I think Kelex just doesn’t like me categorizing his 90s comic appearances. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Bye Applejack, have a great day tomorrow!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hahaha “don’t look at meeee”

5 Likes

Thanks so much, RF! You’ll probably see me around, I like it here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kelex is just as embarrassed by his 90s mullet as Superman is.

(Someone please Photoshop that for me.)

6 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

4 Likes

I think he just doesn’t want to be seen in the same issue as Superman’s mullet. Right, Kelex?

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: It is certain

4 Likes

Oops, I got scooped by an intrepid reporter who I hope doesn’t have a mullet.

3 Likes